My CRSC Timeline.

This is good:
" just went and looked at the Page 2 of the RAS. I was enrolled in CRDP all the time, but March when I submitted the paperwork, my Fed Tax dropped off the RAS as a deduction. So I was a little confused and wasn't sure exactly what I applied for, but thought it was CRDP."

It was not taxed because you were paid CRSC on a separate DFAS statememt. See MyPay.

The newest info brings us back to my first remarks:
Since your service was all active duty, and your VA rating has been 50% or more since you retired, you have received all your retired pay through CRDP. See page two of your previous DFAS RAS-es for the CRDP remarks. The DFAS is not going to change the CRDP to CRSC for previous years--no back pay is due for those years.

You can files amended tax returns for certain years. I wrote a post about that process a few years ago on another board. Some things might have changed like I think the Form X can now be done electronically. I will return with that info.

Ron

Got it. Thank you Ron.

Good luck to you...glad to help.

Ron

Has anyone been approved yet in July and if so what was your submission date?
I submitted March 28th of this year, They sent me an email acknowledging it on April 4th.

I called the hotline last month, and was told CRSC claims are currently averaging 90 business days to process (in my case, I should have an answer by August 1st 2023)

Hope this was helpful.