Registered Member
Stationed in Camp Pendleton.

Started PEB on Jan 21st 2016
Finished VA appointments Feb 02 2016
Signed my NARSUM on Apr 12 2016
MOL message stating PEB accepted case Apr 27 2016
IDES claim appeared in eBenefits on Jun 10 2016
IDES claim went historical on Jul 12 2016

Right now I'm waiting for DOD ratings. I heard their backlogged 60 days, I hope that's not the case. How long did you guys wait to get DOD ratings. Also I will update this timeline once I receive more information.

IDES claim went to historical on 7 June, 14 June PEB applied ratings, but I wasn't notified until 18 Jul.

my stuff took 60 days exactly to get findings from my PEBLO after VA sent them to DOD count on September is my guess

my stuff took 60 days exactly to get findings from my PEBLO after VA sent them to DOD count on September is my guess
I see, I wonder what takes them so long for DOD ratings. Seems like the longest part so far.

I called the direct line for the PEB (202) 685-6418. The dude updated me on where in the system my stuff is but he couldn't tell me anything other than the DOD already had it back from the VA. He said it wasn't his department. He said give it about 3 weeks for DOD to assign their ratings and to have it back to the PEBLO. I'm not sure if I believe him but it's the only insight I have on this issue thus far.

I called the direct line for the PEB (202) 685-6418. The dude updated me on where in the system my stuff is but he couldn't tell me anything other than the DOD already had it back from the VA. He said it wasn't his department. He said give it about 3 weeks for DOD to assign their ratings and to have it back to the PEBLO. I'm not sure if I believe him but it's the only insight I have on this issue thus far.
My package has been with the PEB for 38 days for DOD ratings already. Seems like a lot of people had to wait for about 60 days just for DOD ratings. The waiting game continues lol.

My package has been with the PEB for 38 days for DOD ratings already. Seems like a lot of people had to wait for about 60 days just for DOD ratings. The waiting game continues lol.
I really hope it doesn't take 60 days. Then again, there is someone here that has been waiting over 50 days. It doesn't look to be quick.

I really hope it doesn't take 60 days. Then again, there is someone here that has been waiting over 50 days. It doesn't look to be quick.
I hope not either. Im curious on why it takes so long. I would think the DOD ratings would've been quicker than the VA ratings I guess not.

My DoD ratings took two months to come back. I'm currently awaiting a formal board. It's been 3 weeks since they accepted my request.