My timeline/Peterson AFB

My MEB package has only been out a week and I've been checking my eBenefits daily. I know I need to be patient but I am hopeful for a reasonable turn.

I'm reading that all most you are able to view your e-benefits status on the VA site, but for me all I get are errors and no information available. and my Peblo keeps telling me I wont see anything until I have a rating. What do yall think?

Ebenefits is pretty worthless until the process is over. Don't count on it.

I called the OAC today and was told an Unfit memo was added today. Looks like ill be a civilian by the end of the year. Ill still update my timeline until then.

I called the OAC today and was told an Unfit memo was added today. Looks like ill be a civilian by the end of the year. Ill still update my timeline until then.

Has your PEBLO notified you? Did the OAC seemed concerned you called them for the update? Were they very helpful? Just looking to see what I should do next week since I'm a week behind you.

I'm right there with you. I got an email from mypers today that my case was sent to the VA for ratings.

so did I!!

I am USN, I was told I was being recommended for Medboard late January 2016. I have not rebutted any decisions and never missed an appointment. I am on almost identical dates as y'all now. Sent to IPEB 13Jan2017... took 1 year already.

Whatever timeline they tell you, add 3 weeks at least. If it doesn't take that long, great but if it does, it'll help save you some sanity.

Whatever timeline they tell you, add 3 weeks at least. If it doesn't take that long, great but if it does, it'll help save you some sanity.

It unfortunately is taking closer to 9 months longer than they said. I just want to know what the hells going on. I have a 1 year old son. My wife is 18 weeks pregnant and I cant handle this shit. What phone numbers do I need to call. Who do I need to hassle?

Last edited:
I got the myPers email today as well. The OAC wasnt concerned at all. The SSgt i spoke to was awesome!

Good luck to everyone! Ill keep updated until im out.

I got the email fro myPers today as well. Looks like we are all in a race.

It unfortunately is taking closer to 9 months longer than they said. I just want to know what the hells going on. I have a 1 year old son. My wife is 18 weeks pregnant and I cant handle this shit. What phone numbers do I need to call. Who do I need to hassle?

I mean 3 weeks to every piece of the timeline lol. So if they say unfit memos are taking 30 days, add 3 weeks more. Ratings coming back from VA? They say 45 days, add 3 more weeks. Lol. I'm way past the 295 window they shoot for. About 6 months off. I hear ya. Just remember it comes to an end. Even when it doesn't feel like it. Good luck guys!

Did anyone get any official words from their PEBLO?

After i got my email i called my PEBLO and she confirmed. That was on Friday.

I haven't received any unfit findings, fit findings, or anything on E-benefits, nothing from mypers... Im just lost right now

don't rely on ebenefits. I got my ratings last week, Ebenefits has not changed. I got an email telling me my case was sent to VA for ratings. if you got that notice you are found not fit.