My Timeline...

IAMIS93

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I was put on LIMDU for PTSD and had a MED initiated soon after due to my EAOS being March 2018. I also have an addendum from neurology for my migraines. Spoke with my PEBLO last week and was told to expect a 6-8week wait to get my ratings back. So now I wait...

LIMDU: 10Jul17
MED Initiated: 26Jul17
C&P Exams: 18&22Aug17
Received NARSUM: 19Aug17
Wrote Rebuttal: 19Aug17
Submitted to PEB: 27Sept17
Unfit Findings:
PEB to VA:
VA to PEB:
Signed 199:
Received Orders:
Separation Date:
DOD Rating:
VA Rated:

Update: I've just been given a half day chit. So I now only work 4 hours a day, Monday through Friday.

So looking at your timeline I started my process a day after and I found out that I am 'unfit' beginning of this month. My Peblo didn't even know until I called and she checked into the system. I suggest logging on to you vet.gov it tells you if you claim reached the VA in Washington as well as when they are done. My claim got to the VA oct 2 and was finished just the 4th.

So looking at your timeline I started my process a day after and I found out that I am 'unfit' beginning of this month. My Peblo didn't even know until I called and she checked into the system. I suggest logging on to you vet.gov it tells you if you claim reached the VA in Washington as well as when they are done. My claim got to the VA oct 2 and was finished just the 4th.
Interesting... My case was sent off August 11th and I have heard nothing back. May I ask did you claim a lot of conditions or was it only a few?

Interesting... My case was sent off August 11th and I have heard nothing back. May I ask did you claim a lot of conditions or was it only a few?
I claimed about 10 so not too much. That could be the reason for the quick process. But do check vet.gov I knew my claim was done from the VA before my peblo even called.

I’m hoping to hear from my plebo this week about reviewing my rating. But going through peoples posts it took them almost 30 days to sign their 199

I claimed about 10 so not too much. That could be the reason for the quick process. But do check vet.gov I knew my claim was done from the VA before my peblo even called.

I’m hoping to hear from my plebo this week about reviewing my rating. But going through peoples posts it took them almost 30 days to sign their 199
Have you heard back on your dod ratings and 199 yet?

I got my 199 Oct 30th and signed it the next day DOD 10% VA 70% I could probably fought for the 30% however I don't have the patience to appeal it. Now I am on my last long wait to hit the TRANSPROC list. PEBLO says most people who signed their 199s in October are getting January ETS dates.

Ours was sent off the same day. Have you heard anything back, yet?
I have not, hoping to hear if I at least made the TRANSPROC list tomorrow since it will be Monday. But I am hoping to at least have my last day of the NLT date be ending of Jan. therefore with the amount of leave days I do have I should be on terminal leave second week of Dec. I have my exit brief with MSC on the 9th so we shall see.

Ours was sent off the same day. Have you heard anything back, yet?
I did. I was found fit for full on Nov. 1st. And of course I am appealing it!!! My peblo said she was so shocked and that she believes they only found me fit because my EAOS is so close. Which is illegal to go by.

I have not, hoping to hear if I at least made the TRANSPROC list tomorrow since it will be Monday. But I am hoping to at least have my last day of the NLT date be ending of Jan. therefore with the amount of leave days I do have I should be on terminal leave second week of Dec. I have my exit brief with MSC on the 9th so we shall see.
King05, is your case out of D.C?

I got my 199 Oct 30th and signed it the next day DOD 10% VA 70% I could probably fought for the 30% however I don't have the patience to appeal it. Now I am on my last long wait to hit the TRANSPROC list. PEBLO says most people who signed their 199s in October are getting January ETS dates.
how long did it take you to get your sep/retirement orders?