So I got ahold of one of the Chiefs at the Board. He informed me that my case was in the QA phase still and then would be sent to my peblo...He then backtracked and said or the VA.. I then asked if he knew what the rulng was and he said he couldn't tell me that... However his little slip of being sent back to the PEBLO leads me to believe they somehow have found me fit. Which if they have, what do I do to resubmit?

I would take that with a grain of salt. When I was found unfit, I had spoke with a Chief at the PEB too and he said "Your case was either sent to your PEBLO or sent to the VA." and that's all he said, even though they had already deemed me unfit and sent it to the VA. If for some reason they did find you fit, you could appeal when the PEBLO presents your findings. Just hang tight and try not to read too much into what the peb said. My guess is you will know one way or the other in the next week or so.

Thanks for putting my mind at ease. Also congrats on the finalization of your case!!!

Thank you! Best of luck to you!

I've still recieved nothing PEB-wise...The holidays are throwing a wrench in my spokes.

Thank you! Best of luck to you!

Ok so my Ebenefits changed to "Preparation for Decision". I talked to my PEBLO and she said my case had moved to the ratings officer...Does this mean I am UNFIT?

Ok so my Ebenefits changed to "Preparation for Decision". I talked to my PEBLO and she said my case had moved to the ratings officer...Does this mean I am UNFIT?

Almost certainly, yes, that means you have at least one unfitting condition.

I sure hope so!!

Ok now E-benefits changed to "Pending Decision Approval"...WTH????

Look in historical claims. When you have a closed historical claim it is finished and sent back to PEB. You will have your original claim remain open until you submit your DD214 to finalize your ratings. I am clearing post now. Everything is finished, my timeline is in my signature block.

Ok so I copied and pasted this from another thread. It made sense to me

Jan 14, 2016

If you are awaiting results from the VA then that tells you right there that you are UNFIT. The VA doesn't even receive your claim until you are found unfit. If you are found fit then your results are sent straight from DC to your PEBLO. Because you are waiting for a claim to be rated, youe not fit for full. After you are found unfit your package is sent to the VA for ratings. After your rating is complete you will have 2 claims listed. 1 claim is under HISTORICAL claims on the e-benefits site. The other claim (THE SAME CLAIMS) is still listed as pending decision approval. If you have 2 claims one is history and the other "PENDING DECISION APPROVAL" that means the VA has COMPLETED the claim and has sent it back to the PEB in DC for what is called Q&A phase. This phase is strictly for quality assurance purposes for the PEB to make sure all of your claims add up to the proper percentage and every I was dotted and T was crossed This phase is not listed so not a lot of people know it adds another 3-6 weeks onto your waiting time. Once it is signed off by the PEB president as OKIE DOKIE good to go, it is immediately forwarded to the CHIEFS board NOT your PEBLO days after receiving to notify you. Once you are notified you go in and see your ratings. If accepted you have 10 days to meet with a lawyer and make sure everything is on the up and up OR appeal it. Then you meet with your PEBLO and the VA in your assigned location for OUTPROCESSING procedures and then you get your DD214 and you say ADIOS MILITARY. Hope this helps some of you :)

JUNE 13TH 2015 STARTED PEB
AUGUST 16TH FINISHED VA APPOINTMENTS
SEPTEMBER 24TH PACKAGE SENT TO DC
NOVEMBER 30TH FOUND UNFIT
DECEMBER 10TH VA RECIEVES CLAIM
DECEMBER 30TH VA COMPLETES CLAIM AND IS FORWARDED BACK TO PEB FOR PEDNDING DECISION APPROVAL AND Q&A PHASE
TODAY- AWAITING RATINGS
Unlike Quote Reply

UPDATE