My Timeline

P&T means Permanently and totally disabled.
In the proposed letter from the VA under additional estimated benefit: Propose entitlement to dependent's education assistance under 38 USC chapter 35. I called the VA when I noticed in my letter and I was told that the chapter 35 are benefits for veterans who are permanently and totally disabled due to a service connected disabilities. So that was why it was in my letter under additional estimated benefits. So check your letter my additional estimated benefits was just before my paragraph about my 100% rating.
mine said “we are proposing that your total combined rating for service connected disabilities is 100%”
It doesnt saying anything about P&T or a chapter 38/35

mine said “we are proposing that your total combined rating for service connected disabilities is 100%”
It doesnt saying anything about P&T or a chapter 38/35[/
It doesnt saying anything about P&T or a chapter 38/35
It’s in a different box

Attachments

• 823C27F9-F161-4D4E-9A43-D4E68BF88352.jpeg
    823C27F9-F161-4D4E-9A43-D4E68BF88352.jpeg
    493.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 057FF690-CD07-4C33-A59E-2C5797E6688D.jpeg
    057FF690-CD07-4C33-A59E-2C5797E6688D.jpeg
    578.3 KB · Views: 40
This was the only additional findings and it’s from the PEB board not the VA

The language and finding would be in the VA decision letter or notification of benefits. If it states that you have Chapter 35 benefits, then you are P&T. If it states something like, "...the VA will conduct a re-evaluation in the future," then you are not P&T.

The language and finding would be in the VA decision letter or notification of benefits. If it states that you have Chapter 35 benefits, then you are P&T. If it states something like, "...the VA will conduct a re-evaluation in the future," then you are not P&T.
I haven’t seen that in my letter either but I’ll keep looking

Sorry for the late response. You sure picked a short fuse turnaround. It's up to PERS-9 (who deals with TDRL/PDRL) to send the message out. I got my TDRL authorization message in about a week. But it just depends how quick your PEBLO sends things back to the PEB, then the PEB sending it to PERS. The hard part comes once you get your TDRL/PDRL authorization message. I would start getting your paperwork now so that when the message comes out, your Admin/Personnel can send everything to PSD to get your orders and DD-214.

Each location is different and each PSD has their own "rules," so I hope you can get a quick turnaround in separation orders.
My PEBLO sent back the findings signed with me in the room right after I signed them lol, I’m finishing my separation physical Monday morning, I just completed capstone on Friday, I’ve requested my medical records, and yeah basically just waiting on my PDRL message to be sent out thanks for the insite! I hope my process is at least completed by April 1st

Depending on your PSD, you shouldn't have to do a separation physical. That's what your disability exam was for. There's a DOD Instruction that governs that. But if you're going Monday, I don't see any issues.

Speaking of medical, did you go by dental, yet? Did they do another exam on you? If not, make sure your separation questionnaire says there was no exam and further treatment is required. This is so they can annotate it on your DD-214 so you can get a good, free dental cleaning and exam by the VA.

Your PDRL message will be different than your separation orders. The message just authorizes you for PDRL, like someone's FLTRES message authorizes them for FLTRES. You'll need actual separation orders with a line of accounting on them so you can schedule your HHG shipment and other stuff.

But if you're getting everything done now, once the message comes out, you should be good to go to send to PSD. I would have your Admin/Personnel call PSD, too, if you're getting close to your separation date.
My admin seems to have their head up their ass all the time but I’ll stay on top of them, now with HHG stuff and travel claims, I’m in lemoore and am from Fresno originally which is like 45 min away, I just bought a home so we would be ok before I separated but I moved everything on my own dime...can I still receive a travel claim? And thank you for answering me and breaking everything down in detail you have been awesome!

I'm not 100% sure. I think since it's less than 50 miles, you may not be entitled to mileage or per diem. You should still be able to get your stuff moved by the Navy, but just not claim mileage or per diem. Since you're going on PDRL (getting retired), you should have the choice to have the Navy move your HHG to any location you chose. Normally, it would be to your HOR if you separate normally. I know during a normal PCS, you would not be entitled to mileage and per diem. So I'm sure it's the same policy for separation. I would double check with your Admin, though. I used to be stationed in Monterey, so we had to go through Lemoore for our PSD. They can be difficult sometimes.
I’ve already moved to my HOR I bought I house here already and moved myself, I’ll see if I can’t get reimbursed for the move I already did