Navy Timeline-NMC Portsmouth

Just like that. Directly.

Each time I call, Jeff answers the phone and I say, "Hey, Jeff I'm just wondering if I can get an update on my case."

He'll ask for your social and then provide an update. Takes a couple of minutes at most.
What is Jeff's phone number? I would love to have it.

So an update on mine, been meaning to get on here and post but believe me once it hits it hits hard!!! So I got my findings!!! Actually getting ready to go see my jag. So my case went up to DC on March 11th and got the call from my PEBLO on April 17th!!!!! Totally was blown away, wasn’t expecting it to come that fast. I am going to post my time line and then so more notes and things I have learned.

If you haven’t already done so I would highly highly recommend signing up with Wounded Warrior!!!

**UPDATE**
23 Apr 2024- Just got off the phone with the VA and got some good news. My case is finally moving again and just had proposed ratings assigned this morning. The rep wouldn't give them to me over the phone, he laughed and said, "all our calls are recorded and they would get me for that." He did say that since they were just uploaded this morning, it may be a day or two, but my service rep should have them soon. I guess I'll wait a couple of days and then call my PEBLO again. Movement is always good in our cases, and I hope everyone else continues to get good updates.

**UPDATE**
23 Apr 2024- Just got off the phone with the VA and got some good news. My case is finally moving again and just had proposed ratings assigned this morning. The rep wouldn't give them to me over the phone, he laughed and said, "all our calls are recorded and they would get me for that." He did say that since they were just uploaded this morning, it may be a day or two, but my service rep should have them soon. I guess I'll wait a couple of days and then call my PEBLO again. Movement is always good in our cases, and I hope everyone else continues to get good updates.
I've heard of people having luck with just calling until they get in contact with someone who would just email the details over. Wouldn't bank on that though. Probably more proper to speak to your MSC like you plan to.

Congratulations on the movement, I'm a month and some change behind you and I'm glad you decided to keep us in the loop of your situation.

**UPDATE**
23 Apr 2024- So after the call yesterday I was excited for movement on the VA side. I checked the VA.gov app at home after work and saw that my claim was moved to CLOSED. I called the VA twice but neither person that I got on the phone was willing to send over my results. Guess I will try again today and maybe reach out to my PEBLO.

**UPDATE**
24 Apr 2024- So it's true, continue to call the VA and be kind and eventually you will get someone who is willing to send your proposed ratings. Called again this morning and got the right one on the first try. Third call was the charm. She was very nice and forwarded my proposed ratings to me in about 5 minutes. Now just waiting on the PEB.

**UPDATE**
24 Apr 2024- So it's true, continue to call the VA and be kind and eventually you will get someone who is willing to send your proposed ratings. Called again this morning and got the right one on the first try. Third call was the charm. She was very nice and forwarded my proposed ratings to me in about 5 minutes. Now just waiting on the PEB.
The light at the end of the tunnel is bright, hang in there.

**UPDATE**
29 Apr 2024- Holy Crap! Just got the call from my PEBLO, findings are in! Only 6 days from my VA claim closing and findings are in. Heading to Portsmouth to review and accept. The process has sped up exponentially, so those of y'all that are waiting be ready because it's happening quickly.

**UPDATE**
29 Apr 2024- Holy Crap! Just got the call from my PEBLO, findings are in! Only 6 days from my VA claim closing and findings are in. Heading to Portsmouth to review and accept. The process has sped up exponentially, so those of y'all that are waiting be ready because it's happening quickly.
That's pretty nerve wracking. Best of luck to you! Keep us posted

That's pretty nerve wracking. Best of luck to you! Keep us posted
Definitley nerve racking to say the least. Just got back from signing my findings and she said that they actually hit her inbox Friday afternoon after she left. So that means that the PEB made it's decision in THREE days. I was betting on about 30 days, so this just pushed my timeline up by a lot. Can't really let it set it because I've got to get busy. Luckily I've already pre-filled all my retirement package so my admin can just hit send on the day the message drops. Now to find a house and solidify a job in the next month.

**UPDATE**
Same here! Just accepted my findings today as well!