Navy Timeline

Yukidd0127

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello all!

I find it really useful when others post their timelines so I thought I would do so as well to help!

I'm an E5 Yeoman in the Navy for 8 years 11 months.

I was referred to the MEB for Major Depression, PTSD(personal trauma) and AutoImmune Hepatitis on September 8th.

I went to all my VA appointments and got my C&P exams back on November 14th; signed it that day. My case was then sent up to the PEB with the Narsum on November 16th.

So far, no word from the PEBLO. Just waiting to hear about fit/unfit mostly. Waiting is the worst part of all of this!

My first board took 8 weeks to hear from the board. With the holidays coming up, everything pretty much grinds to a halt up there so it may be a little longer.

My first board took 8 weeks to hear from the board. With the holidays coming up, everything pretty much grinds to a halt up there so it may be a little longer.

Was that to hear about the fit/unfit or did you get all your ratings on that 8 week mark?

Hello all!

I find it really useful when others post their timelines so I thought I would do so as well to help!

I'm an E5 Yeoman in the Navy for 8 years 11 months.

I was referred to the MEB for Major Depression, PTSD(personal trauma) and AutoImmune Hepatitis on September 8th.

I went to all my VA appointments and got my C&P exams back on November 14th; signed it that day. My case was then sent up to the PEB with the Narsum on November 16th.

So far, no word from the PEBLO. Just waiting to hear about fit/unfit mostly. Waiting is the worst part of all of this!

You and I are in the same boat. I'm still waiting for a FIT/UNFIT ruling. My package has been in the QA phase since Nov 16th. My PEBLO is nowhere to be found.

Reading those post about the timeline is kinda scary. I have to restart my medboard, already took care of the packet. I'm just waiting for the briefing date email

You and I are in the same boat. I'm still waiting for a FIT/UNFIT ruling. My package has been in the QA phase since Nov 16th. My PEBLO is nowhere to be found.

I'm not sure what the QA phase is, could you let me know? Also, how do you know what phase its in?

So my PEBLO informed me that my package was in the Quality Assurance phase at the PEB office, meaning that they have made a ruling(FIT/UNFIT) and now it is being reviewed for accuracy