New MEB - Anxiety/Major Depressive Disorder

Yeah so I was notified today my record came back from AFPC - recommended a full MEB (no surprise there). I was however surprised when my PEBLO said I would probably be medically separated as opposed to retired. I didn't think they could determine that...do you (or anyone else) know how I would go about pushing for a medical retirement?
weather you are medically separated or medically retired depends on what your un fit ratings are. over 30 percent and you will get a medical retirement, less than than that with less than 20 years and you will be separated with severay pay. no one know what your ratings will be until after your exams are complete and VA does the ratings. anything else is pure speculation.

Make sure when you meet with your MSC (VA rep) that you claim everything. If you have any documentation from a civilian doctor, get it to your provider now so they can get it into the system. After your C&P exams, you'll get your NARSUM and other stuff. I say "stuff" because I'm Army so I'm not sure what the AF forms are. Before you sign anything, make sure that all the items that you claimed are on there and that all of the other forms are correct and have legal review it as well. If something is missing or incorrect, this is your first opportunity to do something about it. Mine was correct, so I don't know what the actual process is to appeal or dispute any findings or correct any errors but there are plenty of experts on this site that can make suggestions when you get to that point.
Thank You!

You and I are at about the same point in this process and for very similar conditions. Good luck to you and keep us informed. I did my C&P already at the VA all in 1 day. Still waiting on the NARSUM to be signed off and sent to the board.

You and I are at about the same point in this process and for very similar conditions. Good luck to you and keep us informed. I did my C&P already at the VA all in 1 day. Still waiting on the NARSUM to be signed off and sent to the board.
Oh wow - Right on. Yeah I just heard back from AFPC - full MEB recommendation. My PEBLO said once I should be set in the system to reach out to the VA for my C&P appointments. We'll see how it goes. Let us know what your ratings come back with. I'm curious to know what I'm looking at. :)

Hello All -

Well, today marks the last of my C&P exams. I was curious as to about when I should expect to receive a copy of my NARSUM and C&P info/ratings?

Hey Joe -

Any word on your case?

Hey Joe -

Any word on your case?

Nope. Just waiting to hear anything. It's been at the PEB a little over a month. I was told I could wait 3-5 more.

So here's an update for those that are following. I was told just yesterday I may not actually have depression/anxiety afterall but PTSD. Imagine my surprise. I was told I'll have to go to the formal board to have this updated since my case is currently sitting with whomever determines the percentages for each of my conditions.

Does anyone have experience with this? Any/all advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated. I was hoping to not have to go to Tx but I want my record to be accurate.

Well, I finally heard back about my ratings! TDRL w/DoD 70% & VA 100%. Does anyone know the process for TDRL or how to transition to PDRL?