New MEB

magoo853

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hello,
The VA told me yesterday that they received my PEB claim from the PEB and are in the process of reviewing it now. Does this mean that I am found unfit?
If you are in the IPEB stage and the Air Force has sent it to the VA to get ratings then you are probably found unfit. You may not get an official letter saying you are unfit but the PEB doesn't usually send your case to the VA unless you are unfit and they want ratings.

HEKETR42

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Well, every case is different, so you will know if your found unfit or not soon... that is up to PEB and no one else.

AFLady4

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hello,
The VA told me yesterday that they received my PEB claim from the PEB and are in the process of reviewing it now. Does this mean that I am found unfit?
Usually, but it depends on where you are in the process. If you are in the IPEB phase, then yes, it means unfit. If you haven't hit the IPEB phase, then no, it just means they received your C&Ps and are working ratings prior to the IPEB. It's there way of prepping and speeding up the process in case the AF sends it over to them during IPEB.