New to MEB

Mgeorge83

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello, this is my second MEB. Last year when I was up for one, 3 days I got the notification back to return to duty with restrictions and I’m still on a profile. This time, I am up for MEB for something completely different. I read the CC’s comments and signed my name for acknowledgment on 20 Feb 2018. I have not heard from anyone since my code status was changed to 37. Can someone explain to me what happens now? I don’t want be lost in the process and not know what’s going on with my case. Thank you all in advance

The local MEB either determines a full med board or RTD. . . Shouldn't be long before you hear back from it. If you get the initiation of a full board you'll meet with your PEBLO and start the IDES process.

20 Feb 18-Code 37
13 Mar 18-Full Med Board Notification from PEBLO
14 Mar 18- Meet with PEBLO and maybe VA rep

You will meet with VA rep. At that time list all contentions. I suggest you look over all the VA DBQs. It is a good way to know what conditions the VA rates and to jog your memory as to contentions you should list.

Will they help too? Now they give us our records on a disc, although I know it will be at the MDG, will they have access to all of my records, or do I have to provide them myself?

Will they help too? Now they give us our records on a disc, although I know it will be at the MDG, will they have access to all of my records, or do I have to provide them myself?
PEBLO will send them over to VA MSC.