Notified of MEB @ 17Y 10M

JERRY PROK

Registered Member
Greetings,

This is my first time user of this site, however here's my situation. At this point I'm not 100% sure why, but I'm going to be officially notified tomorrow of the MEB.

Looks like a lot of good information here, hopefully I can make it through this.

Thanks

Greetings,

This is my first time user of this site, however here's my situation. At this point I'm not 100% sure why, but I'm going to be officially notified tomorrow of the MEB.

Looks like a lot of good information here, hopefully I can make it through this.

Thanks
Indeed, welcome to the PEB Forum! :)

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

Welcome to the site. In the resource section of this website you can find your services' guidance on unfitting conditions. You may want to compare your known conditions against the service guidance. It is important to remember that an MEB does not mean you will be separated or retired. Some MEBs result in return to duty (RTD) or RTD with restrictions.

Best wishes
Mike

So it sounds like Spondylosis is the cause for concern. However I have scored a 94% on my last 3 fitness exams and the most recent being with out a profile. I have requested my PCM RTD. I have never not been able to deploy and have 6+ times. Seems the MEB was lost in the system and I feel it's not needed.

Thanks everyone.