P&T

MacDac

Registered Member
I was rated by the Va to be 100%. The proposed rating do not mention if I am P&T or not...do I have ro wait for final ratings? With all my issues, taking away PTSD would not make a difference

dotlak

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I was rated by the Va to be 100%. The proposed rating do not mention if I am P&T or not...do I have ro wait for final ratings? With all my issues, taking away PTSD would not make a difference
Is there any recommendation for chap 35 DEA in your proposed letter? If yes, then you are 100% P&T.

Warrior644

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Indeed, I would suggest that you wait until the receipt of your DoVA official rating then read the official rating decision(s). Take care!

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

chaplaincharlie

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Mine said neither. I later found out I was not P&T. I filed an appeal and was given P&T and was told it should have been granted in the initial claim.

tony292

PEB Forum Veteran
Both my preliminary rating while still in service and my final rating were permanent and total but it never states the words "permanent and total" just the mention of CH 35 benefits and no future exams required.

chaplaincharlie

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Both my preliminary rating while still in service and my final rating were permanent and total but it never states the words "permanent and total" just the mention of CH 35 benefits and no future exams required.
I made the mistake of thinking that since DoD awarded PDRL, I was permanent with the VA. The VA award letter is very long, but was not clear about which ratings were permanent and which were temporary.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">