Kaishiamarie

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
How long does it take to get orders after signing 199. I signed mine Oct 26th, I know it's only been a week but would really like to know when I'll start clearing. 80% TDLR 90% VA.

How long does it take to get orders after signing 199. I signed mine Oct 26th, I know it's only been a week but would really like to know when I'll start clearing. 80% TDLR 90% VA.
I've been waiting since 23 Sept and still nothing. My PEBLO said they are running behind, but I'm also AD AF.

It really can vary. Took just over 40 days for me.

Just remember that once you sign the 199 and it arrives at the PDA (3 days later) you are placed on the TRANSPROC list. This starts a 90 day countdown.

I haven't got them yet but my PEBLO said they were sent to retirement services on Tuesday so hopefully soon. I'm active duty Army.

Congrats!!!

Still waiting here. I'm really trying to be with my family before Thanksgiving. If I don't hear anything by noon tomorrow, I'm submitting and using my last 11 days of PTDY. I''ll have to drive all the way back here to finish out-processing (Finance & TMO only thing left), but it'll be worth the $ and time. How much will that change my separation date (which I still don't know).

I signed mine on June 1st and still waiting.

I signed mine on June01st and still waiting. Any idea about the time frame? It is frustrating the waiting game. I need to start looking for places to rent and i can't give a definite day.

Mine were submitted Feb. 13th 2018. Still waiting on orders. It is March 27th. Supposedly they are just waiting on a signature and then they should be on their way. Not very trusting of this. I don't understand how and when or who this process goes through. It's confusing.