PDBR No Response?

Bryshning22

Registered Member
Hi all, new to the forum. I was discharged from the Air Force at 10 percent back in May 2005 for Bi-Polar disorder. I didn’t know about the VA or compensation until 2010 after a few inpatient trips to the psych ward. I’m 2014 I was determined to be 70 percent by the VA with unemployability at 100 percent. Then sometime in the spring of 2017 I received the PDBR letter but didn’t submit it until 1 August 2017, authorizing ‘any and all’ medical records from my time in the military related to my discharge as I realize only those hospitalizations and treatments are considered for the PDBR. I sent the paperwork via FedEx and my tracking information stated an Airman at Randolph AFB received it. Since then I have received nothing; no correspondence or email response from anyone related to the PDBR. Is this normal? What should I do from here? I appreciate any advice.

Hi all, new to the forum. I was discharged from the Air Force at 10 percent back in May 2005 for Bi-Polar disorder. I didn’t know about the VA or compensation until 2010 after a few inpatient trips to the psych ward. I’m 2014 I was determined to be 70 percent by the VA with unemployability at 100 percent. Then sometime in the spring of 2017 I received the PDBR letter but didn’t submit it until 1 August 2017, authorizing ‘any and all’ medical records from my time in the military related to my discharge as I realize only those hospitalizations and treatments are considered for the PDBR. I sent the paperwork via FedEx and my tracking information stated an Airman at Randolph AFB received it. Since then I have received nothing; no correspondence or email response from anyone related to the PDBR. Is this normal? What should I do from here? I appreciate any advice.

It was over 18 months before I received my letter. Seems 18 months - 2 years is about the going time frame now. I also did not receive any correspondence during the process.