PDBR Online Case Docket Updates? How often?

I'm hoping no news is good news........My case was transferred to adjudication on 11 May 2015. tick tock tick tock

I emailed them on March 3rd, and this is what they replied, "

" There has been no change to your case status since our last reply, and it will likely be several more months before there is any change to your status. "..... The "several months" part is the one that worries me. My concern is that, since this was a President Obama's initiative...once he's out, the "interest" to help veterans will decrease....be forgotten or canceled! Once again...lost in the shuffle...
Hope I'm wrong..... We'll see!:(
Case transferred in Nov 2014...

Ok an update I emailed them again and this is what they said. The case was recently adjudicated is currently in the final PDbR processing. This process includes an administrative review and pdbr signature and when completed a recommendation be sent to the army of the determination once the Army receives our recommendation and makes this determination they will contact you via a letter with their final decision. So I guess I'm still waiting x smh

I would also point out that neither the PDBR nor the BCMR reading room captures all of the decisions. I have had several cases that have never been updated or captured by the reading room website. (I don't like to infer or speculate or buy into conspiracy theories....that said, some of the cases have very favorable outcomes for the member but somehow have not been posted).

Bottom line, I believe you can use the site as a rough guide and nothing more.
It appears that the site is now down, I don't know if its just a maintenance issue or if they simply just disabled it. Is there a regulation that provides a guideline to ensure that they're in compliance? I don't want to stir the pot but feel like we are at the mercy of them without anyone to speak with.

The reading room for the PDRB Dockets has been taken down. For what reason I don't know, it only has the BCMR and DRB results for each branch. Wonder what they are up to now?

http://boards.law.af.mil/

it appears they want to keep us in the dark, its been gone now for almost two weeks, only thing to do is check with the nearest Post main processing office and see if they are willing to help

Wow look what was just put up today. I wonder why?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-19-19-25-16.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-19-19-25-16.png
    348 KB · Views: 61
I think this is one that went well... I'll post another that I took a screen shot of as well.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    271.8 KB · Views: 60
Here's another:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    247.7 KB · Views: 45
Lyria, where did you get your information from, and how long did it take for the PDBR to send you your decision? I also recited an email from the PDBR today saying they sent my paperwork off to the Army. But when I called HRC, my paperwork wasn't in the system. But I did ask HRC if they make the decision. They said no. They get the decisions from PDBR. But I am to receive my decision from PDBR not the Army. Run around again probley

Lyria, where did you get your information from, and how long did it take for the PDBR to send you your decision? I also recited an email from the PDBR today saying they sent my paperwork off to the Army. But when I called HRC, my paperwork wasn't in the system. But I did ask HRC if they make the decision. They said no. They get the decisions from PDBR. But I am to receive my decision from PDBR not the Army. Run around again probley

When the website was up I looked through some cases and found the ones I posted. I was looking for mine but I haven't found it yet. My case went into adjudication in January this year. To my knowledge it's still with the PDBR. I'm praying for a speedy favorable decision. I don't know anything else. The PDBR will make a decision and then that paperwork will go to your branch of service. There they will make a final decision. Most times they go with what the PDBR decides. If the PDBR has sent your paperwork to the Army, just wait you'll be notified by mail when it's done. I'm hoping too.

I guess I'm also in the same boat.info is the following. Infantry soldier from seo 1990 and medically separated March 2005.
Army Peb. 20% Dec 2004
VA 70% . July 2005
Received letter to apply for pdbr Aug 2013

Submitted application through Lawyers serving warriors (NVLSP) Oct 30 2013.

Dec 2013 the agree to represent me and requested all my records with VA and DOD.

May 2015 NVLSP received the requested records. After a lawsuit to the VA.
May 10 2015. My case was forwarded to the Law Firms of Lathan and Watkins.(free)

June 2015, my PDBR application was sent with an additional 84 pages. I was surprised with how personally the law firm review my records and the accuracy.

Sep 2015 received from. The USAF the receipt of my application along with the Doc Number

Dec 1 2015. My case was in final adjudication with the PDBR.

As of today, I have my fingers cross and waiting for the final decision. With all the confusion and knowing that I was going to take longer, I decided to use the NVLSP team and no matter the outcome and even if it's taking longer than usul and with all the confusion I don't regret it.

Did anyone use the NVLSP and received a positive results?

Apr 10 submitted an increase with the VA and also new conditions

I guess I'm also in the same boat.info is the following. Infantry soldier from seo 1990 and medically separated March 2005.
Army Peb. 20% Dec 2004
VA 70% . July 2005
Received letter to apply for pdbr Aug 2013

Submitted application through Lawyers serving warriors (NVLSP) Oct 30 2013.

Dec 2013 the agree to represent me and requested all my records with VA and DOD.

May 2015 NVLSP received the requested records. After a lawsuit to the VA.
May 10 2015. My case was forwarded to the Law Firms of Lathan and Watkins.(free)

June 2015, my PDBR application was sent with an additional 84 pages. I was surprised with how personally the law firm review my records and the accuracy.

Sep 2015 received from. The USAF the receipt of my application along with the Doc Number

Dec 1 2015. My case was in final adjudication with the PDBR.

As of today, I have my fingers cross and waiting for the final decision. With all the confusion and knowing that I was going to take longer, I decided to use the NVLSP team and no matter the outcome and even if it's taking longer than usul and with all the confusion I don't regret it.

Did anyone use the NVLSP and received a positive results?

Apr 10 submitted an increase with the VA and also new conditions

I am using NVLSP and I am glad I did. I just received my packet last week to sign. They made a much stronger case than I could have possibly made. I knew I was wronged, but it was more of a "that can't be right" thing than anything else. The Lawyers through the NVLSP pinpointed exactly where the PEB got it wrong, and how they applied the wrong rules in my case. If I had just submitted it on my own I would not have been able to point the PDBR at a specific error. I would have simply asked them to look at it again. I am hopeful that while this process has taken more time upfront, it will pay off in the long run. based on your timeline it appears to be moving through the process a little quicker than others in this forum. I am assuming that may have to do with having a roadmap to a decision given to the board, rather than them having to review your file and look for mistakes themselves.

Good Luck!!!

I am using NVLSP and I am glad I did. I just received my packet last week to sign. They made a much stronger case than I could have possibly made. I knew I was wronged, but it was more of a "that can't be right" thing than anything else. The Lawyers through the NVLSP pinpointed exactly where the PEB got it wrong, and how they applied the wrong rules in my case. If I had just submitted it on my own I would not have been able to point the PDBR at a specific error. I would have simply asked them to look at it again. I am hopeful that while this process has taken more time upfront, it will pay off in the long run. based on your timeline it appears to be moving through the process a little quicker than others in this forum. I am assuming that may have to do with having a roadmap to a decision given to the board, rather than them having to review your file and look for mistakes themselves.

Good Luck!!!
pbart77.

Thank you for the f/U. i'm extremely happy with the nvslp and my attorneys from Lathan and Watkins. I was surprised with the time they took reading my records. I'm also nervous with the outcome since i only had One Job in life and that was the Military. I'm on SS Disability and I'm still trying to go ahead with my life, but unfortunately my conditions deteriorated and it would be a relief if the board change the outcome to retirement. I'm a nervous wreck after reading of the many cases that the board negated retirement and recommended no actions. Ill be praying for others and i hope god hears my prayers in my case. Thank you again for your time.

I used NVLSP and had success. As mentioned above, they were very thorough and detailed about my case. Good luck!
Franky, I hope to have a similar outcome as you. I'm very happy with the NVLSP and i hope the board final decicion is change to retirement. Its hard but somehow i have to be prepared for any outcome. Thank you for your time and God Bless.

hi rpenar,
don't worry about it, I'm in the same boat, and similar to what your receiving but when I turned it over to The Creator things started looking positive. keep your head up.

God Bless