PDBR UPDATE

ShadowStalker

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
UPDATE: Received my White Envelope
50% TDRL for 6 months then 30% Permanent Retirement.
The paperwork was signed 7April 18.
The postage stamp said 5 June 18.

I called and they said that they sent paper work to my last duty station. So they can get my last orders revoked to get my new orders.

Now I am relieved to know the decision part is over with.

Also you won't find any clues through ebenefits, Tricare portol, HRC, or Deers. I tested that theory. It all comes down to the White Envelope. I will continue to keep you posted how it all unfolds

ShadowStalker

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I just received my PDBR results in an Email tonight. Remember, that I received my PDBR white envelope Friday. They really have kept me informed. I've been really blessed through this whole process.
Plus y'all before me who kept us updated, with your experience so we can have something to follow. Thank y'all for your service too.

Any updates on receiving the second packet from PDA, or if you can get an I'd card or update deers without orders?

I did my retirement briefs online yesterday. Just 1more thing finished.

Last edited:

josephk

Registered Member
I highly doubt you could get an ID card/update deers w/o having orders. It is nice to know that the process is smooth for some people

Kagey

Registered Member
I got my envelope on Tuesday, just got a call today (Friday) from HQDA SSO asking me for a copy of my dd214 and sep orders.
he told me that they have 120 days to process the order, then said it probably wouldn't take 30 days. then I'd get a letter with further instructions on the rest.
he did say that DFAS and the VA would be notified so hopefully DFAS will see that I've already paid back the severance pay and I wont have to fight that fight.

josephk

Registered Member
That's awesome! They seem to be moving right on along with your case. I sincerely hope you do not encounter the issue with recouping the severance

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">