PEB/PDA

seunt2002

Registered Member
I open to any suggestion on the way forward on my MEB status. I signed my DA199 over 3 weeks ago and still haven't gotten my order. I called my IDES chief and also contact transition center and PDA, they all told me that PDA have not yet pick my case up. Am so confused, frustrated and anxious right now on why it is taking so long for me to get my order. I was told it normally takes 7-10 days after you signed your DA 199 for one to get their orders. Any suggestion on what to do next will be highly appreciated. I never appeal any of my MEB stages. Is it possible for PDA to disapprove ones retirement after you already signed your DA 199 and found unfit by PEB?

I open to any suggestion on the way forward on my MEB status. I signed my DA199 over 3 weeks ago and still haven't gotten my order. I called my IDES chief and also contact transition center and PDA, they all told me that PDA have not yet pick my case up. Am so confused, frustrated and anxious right now on why it is taking so long for me to get my order. I was told it normally takes 7-10 days after you signed your DA 199 for one to get their orders. Any suggestion on what to do next will be highly appreciated. I never appeal any of my MEB stages. Is it possible for PDA to disapprove ones retirement after you already signed your DA 199 and found unfit by PEB?

Not sure what service you are, but the Army is obviously way behind. There is nothing that can be done but to have the PeBLO send status emails and hopefully push the case along. We are all in the same boat, I signed by DA199 and it was sent back to the PEB on 31 March. I have multiple job offers that I cannot move on due to being kept in limbo by the Army. I would imagine it will be a 40 day wait minimum for orders, probably more. Some people have had success with the ombudsman.

Not sure what service you are, but the Army is obviously way behind. There is nothing that can be done but to have the PeBLO send status emails and hopefully push the case along. We are all in the same boat, I signed by DA199 and it was sent back to the PEB on 31 March. I have multiple job offers that I cannot move on due to being kept in limbo by the Army. I would imagine it will be a 40 day wait minimum for orders, probably more. Some people have had success with the ombudsman.
Thanks