PEB results back

PEBLO just contacted me, PEB results, found unfit.

So far timeline is:

Referral: 10/24/2017
VA Claims: 10/26/2017
Medical Exams: 11/28/2017
MEB: 11/29/2017
IPEB: 12/06/2017

I'll update as things move along.

Not sure if things will go any faster considering I am already rated for my back and PTSD, the two conditions that referred me to the MEB. Two new injuries for feet and broken wrist are also being rated. PEBLO says about another 30 days and I'll hear back from her.

Thanks for all the advice and support this forum has provided.

ebenefits shows estimated completion of 12/18/2017 - 12/22/2107. In the "pending decision approval" stage. Hoping to hear from PEBLO this week. More to follow.

This is moving really fast. I hope mine does the same as soon as I restart. Good luck with the rest!

Thanks Kadidjaz. I hope they keep a steady pace for you as well.

Yours really moved fast. its being 2 months mine got accepted by the PEB and still waiting. hoping to be found unfit

I wish I understood how the madness worked for keeping things moving fast. I hope to see favorable results for you though when they finally come back their findings.

Referral: 10/24/2017
VA Claims: 10/26/2017
Medical Exams: 11/28/2017
MEB: 11/29/2017
IPEB: 12/06/2017
VA Rating: 12/19/2017

VA ratings completed. AKO status shows in the PEB Findings process. I will have to appeal or send a NOD to the VA for my wrist as the x-rays that show my wrist was broken was not used as evidence for a ratings and for plantar fasciitis, their reasoning being that I was diagnosed but have no complaints of it in my records therefore it was incurred or aggravated by my service. That verbiage they use is ridiculous in my opinion. So we are supposed to complain about every little thing so when we leave service or go thru the MEB/PEB they see a complaint in our records and now know for certain a certain condition, injury, or illness was indeed incurred or aggravated during a SM's career. I don't know how much of a fight I have for the plantar fasciitis considering the C&P exam did end up with a diagnosis of plantar fasciitis but I never complained about it. I never even heard of this condition until this process. I was asked just like all you were all problems I have had or am having and to tell my MSC so they can properly schedule all appointments needed to receive benefits with the VA once separated.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and looking forward to an even better New Years!

I wish you luck with the appeal process. I will also be frustrated if some of my complains were not taken in consideration during the rating.

I wish you luck with the appeal process. I will also be frustrated if some of my complains were not taken in consideration during the rating.
Thanks brother! I'm just glad it isn't one of the referred conditions that would drag out the MEB/PEB process even longer. Things are moving fast and I hope it stays that way. I'll prepare for the fight with the VA once this is all over.

PEB results came back on 09JAN2018. Reviewed and did not need to appeal anything or have legal assist me for any reason. Signed DA 199 on 10JAN2018. DOD 60% PDRL, VA 80%. PEBLO says average is 30-45 days for orders to be cut then I'm out.

I'll have to appeal my broken wrist and plantar fasciitis with the VA once this is completed. Both where determined to not be caused or aggravated by my military service. Which really baffles me. I can understand the maybe the plantar fasciitis, but the VA already diagnosed it but doesn't believe it to be caused by my time in the military. That is fine. I'll get the evidence needed to appeal. But the broken wrist was during my time on active duty and deployed. My x-rays were not mentioned as part of the evidence reviewed so
I will be attaching those...again. Everything else I was already rated for so nothing changed with the VA.

Once orders are cut I will update once more.

Thanks for all the input with my questions and concerns. You all have been a huge help. I hope to be able to contribute in the future with what I have learned from my time in this process and from what others have shared.

AKO now showing no open case in the MEB/PEB link. Is this normal? And does this mean orders have been cut? Nothing from PEBLO yet.

Ok. Since others see that as well, maybe it is something going on with the system. As long as the ball keeps moving forward!

26SEP17 MEB referred
29NOV17 Package sent to PEB
01DEC17 PEB received package
05JAN18 VA received PEB request for ratings
17JAN18 VA completed historical case
18JAN18 VA send decision letter
25JAN18 called VA they said I have to wait 10 days to received by proposed finding so on the 29th I will call if I don't get anything in the mail.
25JAN18 PEB received package from the VA
29JAN18 VA faxed my proposed finding 100% VA
01FEB18 called PEB my package is in Q&A stage it could take up to a month, but they have been processing the packages faster so it could be two weeks from the 25JAN18.
22FEB 18 DOD 30%PDRL VA 100% P&T

Orders sent yesterday. April 10, 2018 is my final day. I know I have to get with a RSO, does anybody know if it has to be a branch specific RSO? The only one for Arizona according to the website is nearly 200 miles from me. I am going to ask around about maybe seeing if Luke AFB has someone I can go see or if there is another RSO in the Phoenix area.

Also need to change Tricare coverage if I understand that correctly. I currently have TRS (West) and now need to cancel and apply for Tricare Prime/Life?

If anybody in the Phoenix has info about a RSO (Army), can you please pass it along.

Thank you all for the help, support, and the community you have established here Jason!

Hey RaiderX, I signed my DA 199 on 10JAN2018. PEBLO said 30-45 days for orders. Took almost 60 days for PDA to cut orders and send out.

I see in the link you provided where the RSO will be. I tired to register using the link non their calendar once you click the 63rd DIV RSO bubble. All I get is an error page. I'll show up next Saturday. In the mean time I'm going to search for a POC or another way to register. Thanks for that info.

Are you planning to attend still? Or will you wait until you have orders cut?

I don't have orders cut yet, and going to Mesa would be a 10 hour trip for me.

I think I'm going to wait till Friday and try and call the PDA see if they cant work some magic. My unit has a MUTA 6 in April trying to see if I can be done before then.

Seems like the RSO is difficult to track down at a convenient time and distance. I hope things go fast for you and you can be done before Aprils BA. Will your unit work with you knowing you are on your way out?

Let us know when you get your orders RaiderX!