PEB Timeline

LeavingtheMC

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello,
I've been an avid reader of all the timeline and updates this forum provides. I am now looking for help figuring out somewhat of an estimate of when I should be receiving an answer.

20170208: MEB process started
20170420: C&P Exams completed
20170502: Review NARSUM and PEB package
20170502: PEB Package Sent
20170505: PEB receives package
20170511: MOL notifies of PEB
20170519: MOL "9'd" out EAS
20170606: PEBLU notifies me PEB is in final stages

As of right now the PEBLU tells me there is no update. I was told by the lawyer and LIMDU coordinator I would most likely be found FIT. They also said its a faster process since its found FIT. I call these guys at least 4 times a week for updates. Can any of you give me an Idea when this whole draining process will be close to finishing? Thanks to all of you.

If you are most likely going to be found fit, then no real need to run down the answer.

If you want to better gauge the timeline, find out if your package had been sent to the VA for ratings. That will indicate where your package may be.

Hello,
I've been an avid reader of all the timeline and updates this forum provides. I am now looking for help figuring out somewhat of an estimate of when I should be receiving an answer.

20170208: MEB process started
20170420: C&P Exams completed
20170502: Review NARSUM and PEB package
20170502: PEB Package Sent
20170505: PEB receives package
20170511: MOL notifies of PEB
20170519: MOL "9'd" out EAS
20170606: PEBLU notifies me PEB is in final stages

As of right now the PEBLU tells me there is no update. I was told by the lawyer and LIMDU coordinator I would most likely be found FIT. They also said its a faster process since its found FIT. I call these guys at least 4 times a week for updates. Can any of you give me an Idea when this whole draining process will be close to finishing? Thanks to all of you.

Just wanted to make a quick update.
20170622: Found UNFIT

Took almost 2 months, but was well worth the wait. Glad I'll be getting severance or retirement. More than I expected. This was in camp lejeune. Keep your head up boys.

Another thing I'd like to add. My PEBLU let me know my package was placed in a different pile and lost for a few weeks. He also told me a good amount of packages sent around that time frame had the same issue. So if yours is taking some time, it might be that.

Another thing I'd like to add. My PEBLU let me know my package was placed in a different pile and lost for a few weeks. He also told me a good amount of packages sent around that time frame had the same issue. So if yours is taking some time, it might be that.
Mine was accepted on MOL May 18th so I think the same happened to mine. Still no answer on fit or unfit yet. I'm on Lejeune also.

Last edited:
Mine was accepted on MOL May 18th so I think the same happened to mine. Still no answer on fit or unfit yet. I'm on Lejeune also.
Most likely no one will tell you that you've been found unfit. You'll find out because your package will be sent to the VA. My package was recently sent to the VA by the PEB (so they found me unfit), I emailed my PEBLO and asked for any updates and she says no, lol.

Most likely no one will tell you that you've been found unfit. You'll find out because your package will be sent to the VA. My package was recently sent to the VA by the PEB (so they found me unfit), I emailed my PEBLO and asked for any updates and she says no, lol.

Unfortunately, until it gets spit back out from the PEB its really a black hole of information. My PEBLO has been awesome with everything and her and my MSC have actually answered question that don't affect me but affect people on these forums. Its kind of like getting a behind the curtain peak at the magic.

How'd you find out it was sent to the VA?

How'd you find out it was sent to the VA?
I'm in Wounded Warriors so I have a few different case managers that can access different databases. Nothing is completely up to date but it can give me a rough idea of things.

I'm in Wounded Warriors so I have a few different case managers that can access different databases. Nothing is completely up to date but it can give me a rough idea of things.
I wish I could go to wounded warriors. I don't believe I can though because I'm already on the peb

I wish I could go to wounded warriors. I don't believe I can though because I'm already on the peb
I'm not sure how it works honestly. I fought going to Wounded Warriors at first but accepted it eventually. I guess it was like accepting getting benched lol.

I'm not sure how it works honestly. I fought going to Wounded Warriors at first but accepted it eventually. I guess it was like accepting getting benched lol.
I would love to get over there lol were you already on the med board when they put you over there?

Ye

Yeah my unit would deny me so quick it's not even worth the shot.
That's sucks, if they know someone is getting out then they should allow them the benefit of coming over here. The resources here are incredible, my mind was blown when I first got here.

That's sucks, if they know someone is getting out then they should allow them the benefit of coming over here. The resources here are incredible, my mind was blown when I first got here.
Yeah, I'm in one of those good units where if you're getting out they want nothing to do with you. Sad some units are like this because there really are tons of benefits and resources out there that so many marines miss out on because of this issue.

Yeah, I'm in one of those good units where if you're getting out they want nothing to do with you. Sad some units are like this because there really are tons of benefits and resources out there that so many marines miss out on because of this issue.
I was 2 years into a SDA and they let me go lol. Actually my docs didn't give me much of a choice.

I was 2 years into a SDA and they let me go lol. Actually my docs didn't give me much of a choice.
Wow, that's impressive lol well hopefully I should be hearing back from peb tomorrow on my case so I can get this process moving. I need an EAS so i can apply for jobs

Wow, that's impressive lol well hopefully I should be hearing back from peb tomorrow on my case so I can get this process moving. I need an EAS so i can apply for jobs
Damn, the PEB got your package a week after mine and yours is back already, the waiting is horrible!

They ha
Damn, the PEB got your package a week after mine and yours is back already, the waiting is horrible!
mine hasn't been sent to the VA yet, it is waiting on final signature for fit or unfit decision and supposidely that will be done tomorrow