Pending decision approval

Stewy504 if you don't get a answer on this site I recommend you to also join Yuku Veteran Benefits Network this site also deal with veterans helping other veterans!!!!!!

Ok my percentage went up to 80% but it still days 4 other claims are pending. So will I get back pay for that AND for the 4 other claims whenever they come through?

Yes, the if the VA grants your claim, you will receive back pay from the day your claim was initiated/filed.

I am at 80% currently but just added a few items and requested an increase on one. Mine is at Pending approval stage but when I try to go to VA letters, my original 80% letter isn't printing. It shows I have no disabilities, which is false. Their ebenefits site is messed up. Btw, on my original claim I knew my rating before I got the letter, it was on the VA site.

Lurked on the site during my initial claims process, just wanted to give some hope, took about 45 days from start to finish. went from PDA to having my rate, checked in when I woke up, few hours later my rating was there. GTA...

Mine has been on prep for decision for 3 days. The C&P Dr. Even said I couldn't work, and noted it on the file.

Timeline:
Started 11/27/2017
C&P Exams 2/19/18 & 2/26/18
Gathering of Evidence 2/26- 3/12
Prep for Decision 3/12 to present.

I been out since 2013 got my decision Start Feb and got my rating in July. got a rate of 90% but a review was set for 2018 for ptsd which was 50%. I had my C&P for that March 23rd.
Preparation for Decision a few days after. Just today April 17th got
Pending Decision Approval. My doc even agreed it got worse. whats odds of me getting 100%?

based on the limited information you provided.......I doubt it would be lowered, and an increase is possible

crazy how much the amount jumps from 90 to 100, i've never really understood that

Well right now my totals come out to 89% So yes it takes alot to get 100% even if my PTSD increase from 50 to 70 still wont be 100%. I still have my increase for my knee in the works since it was 10% back in 2013 but it has gotten worse. WHen i got my C&P exam for PTSD review she put that it has progressed.

one thing you an do to check on it is to get a rep for the increase process. they can actually look at whats on the C&P.

I am currently waiting for them to finish up my increase request for mental health stuff. I had the VFW rep look at my C&P, and he said that it would be highly likely that I get an increase based on what was in the exam and the fact that I am currently 60%

This is all VA stuff though not applicable to the PDBR

Well if it makes anyone on here feel any better, I submitted my claim in August of last year. And it’s been saying “awaiting final decision approval” for the past 3 weeks. Lost all hope in the va

Forgot to update this, VA finished my review back in July. Increased to 90% and will review again in 2021 or something. They did run the review for 100%, and I did not meet the requirements.

Forgot to update this, VA finished my review back in July. Increased to 90% and will review again in 2021 or something. They did run the review for 100%, and I did not meet the requirements.

I'm at 80% right now and I'm considering trying to get 100% at unemployability because I can barely stand up for an extended period of time due to my leg/knee condition nor get a desk job because I can't sit for any extended period of time due to my back condition. What are the requirements? What is the best way to obtain the 100?

I have no useful input on what is required or how to obtain it.....given that I failed to get it lol

I'm at 80% right now and I'm considering trying to get 100% at unemployability because I can barely stand up for an extended period of time due to my leg/knee condition nor get a desk job because I can't sit for any extended period of time due to my back condition. What are the requirements? What is the best way to obtain the 100?

File for unemployability if awarder you will be paid at 100% and receive all the benfits of 100 percent your family will get champ va also. you will get an id card and have base privildges. Im 70% and receive IU and i get all the privildges.

Hahaha! I read these posts while sitting hear with a pending message too after about three weeks into my claim. It's amazing how far we have come when people are complaining about a few months wait. My first claim took TWO YEARS just to get my evaluation appointment DATE! I know the wait is frustrating, but just remember that the people at the VA do great work for us. And remember all those Vietnam Vets who are JUST NOW getting compensation for their service.

Hahaha! I read these posts while sitting hear with a pending message too after about three weeks into my claim. It's amazing how far we have come when people are complaining about a few months wait. My first claim took TWO YEARS just to get my evaluation appointment DATE! I know the wait is frustrating, but just remember that the people at the VA do great work for us. And remember all those Vietnam Vets who are JUST NOW getting compensation for their service.
Mine was over 2 years before I got my first C&P, too. I’m amazed how fast they work now. I did an increase in 2012 (10 years after the first claim) and I got a call for a C&P within days, had my appointment within 6 weeks and the decision about 45 days later. Things are so much better now, thankfully!