Please help. Receiving no help from unit

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

I’m currently done with the entire MEB process and I was verbally given a last date of 20mar but haven’t received physical orders.
While I was waiting for orders I popped hot for thc on the ua from self medicating because of my major depressive disorder and injuries that led to this discharge and my unit wants to f*** me and chapter me for it. I sort of understand the process and that the CG will have to make the judgement and all but I have a question that I haven’t seen asked yet.

I’m currently on 45 day extra duty and restrictions and my unit gives no shits about my injuries. I made it clear that I take responsibility and I won’t complain about extra duty and finish it to the best of my ability. But during this time I’ve re-injured my conditions, the bullying and neglect from my leaders have almost driven me to end my life because my marriage is ruined from this mistake and my relationship with my daughter is not going to be the same because I won’t get custody. I’ve literally been torn apart from the inside for the past 40 days.
But even through all that I’ve reported for every single day.

I’m constantly feeling so much pain in my shoulder (the injury that initiated the MEB) and depressed and lonely every single day. I’m scared to go to the hospital and tell them what’s going on because of what my unit would make me do or what other actions they might try to take against me for going to the hospital because I’m pretty sure someone will get yelled at.
I’ve brought up my issues with my nco and his responses were 1. You shouldn’t have done drugs
2. He would get mad at me
3. Told me to use one hand (I work with all cleaning equipment and also outdoor pick axes and shovels)
So I’ve given up looking to him for help because he’s using what i tell him against me and telling my command what I’m saying then that way they will have a counter action to whatever legal problems may arise if I seek outside help.

Can anyone help me with some guidance on what to do? Not just by telling me to go to the hospital but in general? I don’t trust EO because they might be friends and think of a way to clean it up, I’ve heard IG can be useless and I don’t want to go in there and look crazy after they find that they are “legally” doing the right things because they know I want to report this.
I’m just lost and giving up already. They’ve put in dedication and motivation to take everything I’ve earned away from me and I just want to know what others who can’t be punished or influenced by my command. I’m not sure how far up this toxicity goes.

Thanks for your help everyone.

I take it the medication that made you pop positive was an old prescription or maybe wasn't meant for you?

If you have a prescription for it you should be okay. If not, ??

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

I’m currently done with the entire MEB process and I was verbally given a last date of 20mar but haven’t received physical orders.
While I was waiting for orders I popped hot for thc on the ua from self medicating because of my major depressive disorder and injuries that led to this discharge and my unit wants to f*** me and chapter me for it. I sort of understand the process and that the CG will have to make the judgement and all but I have a question that I haven’t seen asked yet.

I’m currently on 45 day extra duty and restrictions and my unit gives no shits about my injuries. I made it clear that I take responsibility and I won’t complain about extra duty and finish it to the best of my ability. But during this time I’ve re-injured my conditions, the bullying and neglect from my leaders have almost driven me to end my life because my marriage is ruined from this mistake and my relationship with my daughter is not going to be the same because I won’t get custody. I’ve literally been torn apart from the inside for the past 40 days.
But even through all that I’ve reported for every single day.

I’m constantly feeling so much pain in my shoulder (the injury that initiated the MEB) and depressed and lonely every single day. I’m scared to go to the hospital and tell them what’s going on because of what my unit would make me do or what other actions they might try to take against me for going to the hospital because I’m pretty sure someone will get yelled at.
I’ve brought up my issues with my nco and his responses were 1. You shouldn’t have done drugs
2. He would get mad at me
3. Told me to use one hand (I work with all cleaning equipment and also outdoor pick axes and shovels)
So I’ve given up looking to him for help because he’s using what i tell him against me and telling my command what I’m saying then that way they will have a counter action to whatever legal problems may arise if I seek outside help.

Can anyone help me with some guidance on what to do? Not just by telling me to go to the hospital but in general? I don’t trust EO because they might be friends and think of a way to clean it up, I’ve heard IG can be useless and I don’t want to go in there and look crazy after they find that they are “legally” doing the right things because they know I want to report this.
I’m just lost and giving up already. They’ve put in dedication and motivation to take everything I’ve earned away from me and I just want to know what others who can’t be punished or influenced by my command. I’m not sure how far up this toxicity goes.

Thanks for your help everyone.

I broke your post down just a little bit for clarity.

I have a question that I haven’t seen asked yet.
Can anyone help me with some guidance on what to do?
Not just by telling me to go to the hospital but in general?

Based upon what I am reading, it appears that you may have quite a bit of anxiety about the uncertainty (future outcome) of your current situation. Legal issues are very stressful and are most certainly a contributor to pain, anxiety and depression.

I'm sure you may have already read this many times, however it is not in your best interest to share your legal issues on an online forum, there is the potential that your written words can be used against you. If you would like, we can delete this thread.

My best guidance that I can offer is:

1.) Get good legal representation, you have nearly made it to the end of the road for your MEB, it would be a shame for it all to disappear because of a UCMJ violation. A good lawyer can help minimize the potential losses.

2.) Seek out medical treatment for your current issues. Do not worry about your command, NCO or anyone else but yourself. Take care of your physical well being, emotional well being and spiritual well being. You have access to care for all three through your PCM/Nurse Case Manager, Behavioral Health Team and Chaplain.

You mentioned EO, no need to have a conversation unless you are directly asked a question, if you are answer in the fewest words possible. IG, there is no reason to contact them unless you believe that there is a rule or regulation that is not being followed.