Post VA for 2 months?

Piper67

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I've been lurking for a while and I just contacted the va to see where my package was, saw a couple of users having luck getting the va to fax them their preliminary findings. Anyway I get the fax and they told me that they were done in late June. I called the ides office(camp pen) and they told me it was post va and that it should take about a month. It's been two, what should I do? I want to have my Sgtmaj call, he's curious and cares a lot about transitioning Marines, but I don't want to be that person.

These ides guys say they are here for us but it's like pulling teeth..

If you do decided to let your SgtMaj call let me know the outcome or the excuse they come up with for taking so long. I am in the same situation you are and every time I call they add another month to it. I got tired of hearing another month or every time I call its like a bother for them to look to see the status.

My Post VA time took a little over 2 months. I'm currently awaiting my Formal Board which has been submitted for over a month.
I hope you hear something soon!

If you do decided to let your SgtMaj call let me know the outcome or the excuse they come up with for taking so long. I am in the same situation you are and every time I call they add another month to it. I got tired of hearing another month or every time I call its like a bother for them to look to see the status.

I'll give it another week or two before I have my SgtMaj call. It always takes rank to make things happen. Han I hope your formal board goes the way you want. You've been here long enough, time for you to relax

I'll give it another week or two before I have my SgtMaj call. It always takes rank to make things happen. Han I hope your formal board goes the way you want. You've been here long enough, time for you to relax

Thanks Piper. I'm just tired of waiting. I've had to turn down some nice GS positions due to the process taking so long for me.

Keep us updated on your status!

Hey Jaro hang in there, I just got my findings 20 dod 90 Va, apparently they rolled out in batches because like 20 came back today. Hopefully you get yours soon.

Hey Jaro hang in there, I just got my findings 20 dod 90 Va, apparently they rolled out in batches because like 20 came back today. Hopefully you get yours soon.
It's true about the batches. Today, I got 50% DoD 100% VA and there were 3 other guys nervously waiting in line to get their findings today as well.

I think that's their standard answer, every time I call they tell me a month to a month and a half. I think its just their way of not having everyone call about their package.