Pre VA Q&A Phase... ??????????????

GUNNER28

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
After not hearing anything since mid May, I contacted my lawyer who has been a huge help through this painful process and he told me that my case is currently at "Pre VA Q&A Phase"

Does anyone have any experience with this..?
What does this mean?

He didn't really have an answer as to if I am fit or unfit, just said the system said that's currently where my package is at......

If anyone has had their package their, what would you recommend? How much longer till I hear something....

Thanks

I am also in this phase. just called today. did you ever find out what it meant?

The lawyers and PEBLO's don't like to give straight answers as to fit or unfit until the board realeases their official findings. At least that has been in my case.

If it's pre-VA Q&A it's getting ready to go to the VA for their ratings.

Have you checked Ebenefits to see if your IDES claim has popped up under Historical Claims?

I am also in this phase. just called today. did you ever find out what it meant?

Same thing have you checked your Ebenefits historical cases?

My IDES popped up there before anyone told me I was Unfit.

The lawyers and PEBLO's don't like to give straight answers as to fit or unfit until the board realeases their official findings. At least that has been in my case.

If it's pre-VA Q&A it's getting ready to go to the VA for their ratings.

Have you checked Ebenefits to see if your IDES claim has popped up under Historical Claims?
I have had no change on Ebenes.... I just want to know what direction I can start planning my life

I have had no change on Ebenes.... I just want to know what direction I can start planning my life

Don't we all. I've been in the IDES process since February, on med hold for two years.

It's a very discouraging process when you see others who are in and out in 4 months. Meanwhile I'm awaiting a formal board date.

One thing to keep in mind from your timeline is that the estimated completion dates are based on the timeliness of your regional VA office and not necessarily your individual case. Again very frustrating.