problems with ebh, future in the army

Arty1229

Registered Member
Army E4 23 years old almost 5 years in. I went to my EBH clinic for the first time about 3 months ago with a mix of audio/visual hallucintions and depression and anxiety that I had been dealing with for around a year. My work was slipping and so was I. I should have gone much sooner but I bought into the whole combat arms mindset. Long story short it took me another month to actually be seen. After that I was told to take a handful of tests. Cannot remember their names off the top of my head. So I take the tests and They prescribe me antipsycotics and sleeping pills They say the tests are invaild and they wont or can't give me a diagnosis but are keeping me on both prescriptions. They do not work. And it seems they just are not listening to me.

My 1sg has pulled me to the side twice alluding to the commander thinking of chaptering me. Under what chapter I do not know.

What can I do about my experiances at my EBH clinic? What do I need to do to get the better treatment. I am considering going off post to a civilian but I was told that was a no go unless I came out of pocket, which I can not do right now.

Do I need to be worried about being chaptered? or are these empty threats to try and get me to pull myself together? I have broken no rules or regulations.

I love the army and want to stay in. Though I will admit I cannot handle to day to day As Well As I use too. Do I need to be worried about a med board for these issues? Or would they have already brought it up to me? Has anyone on here delt with a situation like this?