QTC Evaluation?

mxridr

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I submitted an application for SAH and based off the documentation I provided they now want me to complete an evaluation completed by QTC for a potential rating increase (From incomplete/severe to complete paralysis of all 3 radicular groups). Wanted to see everyone’s experience with QTC good or bad. They gave me a weeks notice to my exam and wanted to know what I was walking into. Found this page that has some guidance https://www.hughcox.com/RO_TACTICS_QTC.html

TundraX_SA

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I did all my C&P exams, with QTC as the scheduler, and they were pretty good. They scheduled the exams quickly and gave plenty of instructions on the process. You should be in good hands. All the doctors I had genuinely seemed to care for my well being and wanted me to get everything claimed that was needed.

mxridr

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I did all my C&P exams, with QTC as the scheduler, and they were pretty good. They scheduled the exams quickly and gave plenty of instructions on the process. You should be in good hands. All the doctors I had genuinely seemed to care for my well being and wanted me to get everything claimed that was needed.
That’s good to hear. Saw some negative stuff online but it was from several years ago so wasn’t sure if things have changed.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">