Quiestion about a over weight chapter and MEB

My question is that my first sgt got me for overweight and wants to chapter me out before my MEB really starts up and I have a profile that prevents me from doing any PT and I have a P3 I have to pick up more day but all I can do it a bike. What can I do or or find that will help me not get chaptered for overweight or before my MEB? And I do not have a thyroid condition either. Please help me out.

Overweight hit cannot trump a MEB. When you say "before my MEB really starts up...", what does that mean?

Overweight hit cannot trump a MEB. When you say "before my MEB really starts up...", what does that mean?
I started my meb the same day I hit overweight chapter and I don't know what to do. Plus my doc won't give me a memo to help it cuz on my profile it prevents me from doing any PT at all and they want me to lose the weight but if I injure myself any farther I will be screwed.

They can issue the "hit" for overweight if it's applicable. However, they cannot "kick you out" for overweight with a pending MEB.

That doesn't mean it wouldn't be tried, you just need to make sure to talk with legal about any issues that arise. There are always the famous E-8 lawyer wannabes who think they know everything and whatever they say goes.

It is best not to try and argue face-to-face and let the lawyer that covers your PEBLO office help with those things.

My question is that my first sgt got me for overweight and wants to chapter me out before my MEB really starts up and I have a profile that prevents me from doing any PT and I have a P3 I have to pick up more day but all I can do it a bike. What can I do or or find that will help me not get chaptered for overweight or before my MEB? And I do not have a thyroid condition either. Please help me out.

The chapter will continue concurrently if that is what your command wishes. If you are found fit for duty at the end of your MEB, you may be boarded for not meeting standards.

The chapter will continue concurrently if that is what your command wishes. If you are found fit for duty at the end of your MEB, you may be boarded for not meeting standards.
But, just to clarify, physical disability evaluation processing takes precedence over any non-misconduct related separation action. So, while a board for separation for failure to meet weight standards may continue, you cannot be separated while an MEB/PEB process is ongoing.

But, just to clarify, physical disability evaluation processing takes precedence over any non-misconduct related separation action. So, while a board for separation for failure to meet weight standards may continue, you cannot be separated while an MEB/PEB process is ongoing.
That is why I specifically avoided using any absolutes...