RAF Lakenheath (detailed) Timeline so far...

Is that the date you requested, or did AFPC determine that date?

For retirements, a date isn't really requested by the retiree (unless you make it clear that you want to retire at an expedited rate, I believe). Instead, it is calculated based off of remaining leave balance, your PTDY estimate and 30 days of out-processing. That is just where the date fell for me. According to the AFI, AFPC sets the retirement date.

Finally got them today. 30/70...was not expecting the 30% at all!! Was totally planning for separation and separation pay. Now, I have to request a grade determination so that I can get my promotion to O-4 to get the additional benefits.

Congrats on the outcome!!!

Update...I read my VA proposed ratings wrong. I will be 30/100. Should be getting my retirement orders in about a week...had PEBLO ask if I will have a Jan or Feb out date. Hoping for a Feb date to give me a little more time to process that I'm getting out.

Update...I read my VA proposed ratings wrong. I will be 30/100. Should be getting my retirement orders in about a week...had PEBLO ask if I will have a Jan or Feb out date. Hoping for a Feb date to give me a little more time to process that I'm getting out.
Wow Congrats! Is it a recommended 100% P&T or just 100%?

It is permanent and total, which is a little different that just 100%.
Hmm, not sure. My 356 states Permanent/Stable, but my VA stuff contingent upon my discharge and having the requisite character of discharge.

What's the difference between the 100% P&T and 100%?

Hmm, not sure. My 356 states Permanent/Stable, but my VA stuff contingent upon my discharge and having the requisite character of discharge.

What's the difference between the 100% P&T and 100%?
So the only way I knew was because my MSC told me and showed me in his system because it was not on the 356. You could ask him. The difference depends on where you live. In Texas I dont have to pay property taxes and there are a slew of other benefits...Look at your state.

So the only way I knew was because my MSC told me and showed me in his system because it was not on the 356. You could ask him. The difference depends on where you live. In Texas I dont have to pay property taxes and there are a slew of other benefits...Look at your state.
I'm going to Texas. Guess I need to ask my MSC.

Updated timeline in signature block!