Ratings are in!!!!

Chayley

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I just wanted to say this site is amazing. I didn't post much but i was on this site everyday looking for info and reading a ton of post. I wanted to say from the bottom of my heart thanks for everyone that post on here. I received my ratings back today i was rated 60% DOD and 90% VA. I owe it to this site for all the info that is provided on here.

4/20/2016 coded 37 meb
4/28/2016 IRILO required full MEB contacted my VSO and my peblo
5/13/2016 first C&P exam
5/16/2016 second C&P exam
5/17/2016 third C&P exam
6/22/2016 NASUM was updated and packages sent to PEB
6/22/2016 found unfit sent off for ratings
7/28/2016 ratings in 60%DOD and 90% VA signed 199 awaiting orders

I just wanted to say this site is amazing. I didn't post much but i was on this site everyday looking for info and reading a ton of post. I wanted to say from the bottom of my heart thanks for everyone that post on here. I received my ratings back today i was rated 60% DOD and 90% VA. I owe it to this site for all the info that is provided on here.

4/20/2016 coded 37 meb
5/13/2016 first C&P exam
5/17/2016 third C&P exam
Are you able to share your conditions for the rest of us to use as a gage?

Psoriasis 60% (MEB referred condition) Stelara uses
Anxiety Disorder 30%
Traumatic Amblyopia with Diplopia 20%
Right wrist sprain 10%
Thoracolumbar strain 10%
left hip strain 10%
left knee strain 10%
Tinnitus 10%
scar 0%
tension headaches 0%

60%DOD and 90%VA

Congratulations on your ratings. Enjoy your retirement!

Psoriasis 60% (MEB referred condition) Stelara uses
Anxiety Disorder 30%
Traumatic Amblyopia with Diplopia 20%
Right wrist sprain 10%
Thoracolumbar strain 10%
left hip strain 10%
left knee strain 10%
Tinnitus 10%
scar 0%
tension headaches 0%

60%DOD and 90%VA

Congrats on your retirement. I hope that we can all be so fortunate. Are you able to tell me. For the Anxiety where you getting treatment prior to the C&P exams? Or did they just diagnose it at the C&P?

Congratulations! What branch and base?

Chayley,

Thanks so much for the info. I am in the middle of my process at the moment. I might send you a PM!

Congrats. I just got found unfit for P and PsA. Hopefully my ratings align with yours. I am taking humira every other week
for both conditions.

Last edited:
I will tell you to make sure you have some that states you take the meds on a constant basics. The C&P doctors like to screw this up for folks that are on humira and have PsA. I only have Psoriasis not PsA. I had my doctor write a letter stating i use biologic's on a constant basis just make sure they rated my properly hope that helps and good luck

I will tell you to make sure you have some that states you take the meds on a constant basics. The C&P doctors like to screw this up for folks that are on humira and have PsA. I only have Psoriasis not PsA. I had my doctor write a letter stating i use biologic's on a constant basis just make sure they rated my properly hope that helps and good luck
Yah they didnt write thst on my C&P that i need constant use of systemic. The VA,doc got my meds backwards. I use topical during flares and humira every other week. I wrote a rebuttle when i requested an IMR and submited notes from both my derm and pcm stating i need constant use of systemic medication. I hope the VA will read it.

yea i have seen this happen to alot of people. They tend to screw this up alot

4/20/2016 coded 37 meb
5/13/2016 first C&P exam
5/17/2016 third C&P exam

I couldn't agree more! Being able to ask questions and read what others have asked helped ease my fears. Congratulations on your ratings! Mine came back this week as well. Also, awaiting orders.

I couldn't agree more! Being able to ask questions and read what others have asked helped ease my fears. Congratulations on your ratings! Mine came back this week as well. Also, awaiting orders.
What we're your conditions and ratings?

Orders are in 28oct16 will be my last day on active duty. Wow I can't believe my career is coming to a close