ratings closed today!

MrMarlow3

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I got on ebenefits and noticed that my claim closed today and I got on chat and was told to wait roughly 10 days for the VA to mail me the proposed ratings. I asked them over the chat to fax them to me however she wouldn't do it. Is there anyway to get the info sooner?

I forgot to mention the va received my package from the PEB on the 7th of November took them 10 days is that normal I haven't heard back from the PEB yet.

Try logging on to ebenefits and go to VA letters. See if you have any benefits listed under the letters. That's the best I can think of other than just waiting for the mail.

Try logging on to ebenefits and go to VA letters. See if you have any benefits listed under the letters. That's the best I can think of other than just waiting for the mail.
I don't see where letters are?

i feel like all that can be done is waiting. im in a similar spot, my VA proposed ratings were done on the 7th of Nov. They still wont fax it to me and its been 10 days so ill wait until day 15 and ask again if they haven't shown up in the mail yet.

I feel as if they should be able to fax the info to you instead of just mail... It's the same info just faster

I feel as if they should be able to fax the info to you instead of just mail... It's the same info just faster
got em faxed! I just called again and got someone new lol

I got mine faxed over after sweet talking a lady over there. lol. Just comes down to who you get i think.

Can you get the rating from your local VA in person? If so what department will I get it from? I live like 3 blocks and would rather just get it in person since I don't have a fax machine.

I got mine faxed I said I was going on leave for 25 days and wouldn't be in the area she faxed them immediately

I got mine faxed I said I was going on leave for 25 days and wouldn't be in the area she faxed them immediately
Who did you speak to?