Ratings sent to Orders received

afback123

Registered Member
Hey everyone! I just had a quick question on how long everyone waited from signing your ratings to receiving your orders? My PEBLO stated that my DOS would be 28 January so I still have a little over 3 weeks before I would start terminal and PTDY but am getting impatient waiting for my orders.

AMeadows84

Registered Member
My husband signed for his ratings on Oct 11 (here in Korea) and he’s STILL waiting on orders...Getting a little anxious.

AFLady4

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hey everyone! I just had a quick question on how long everyone waited from signing your ratings to receiving your orders? My PEBLO stated that my DOS would be 28 January so I still have a little over 3 weeks before I would start terminal and PTDY but am getting impatient waiting for my orders.
I'm in the same boat as you...waiting on orders. My PEBLO and her stand-in screwed me. I signed for my ratings 20 Oct, but it wasn't submitted to my case manager until 1 Nov...supposedly. I keep checking in with them to make sure it was actually submitted this time.

afback123

Registered Member
I'm in the same boat as you...waiting on orders. My PEBLO and her stand-in screwed me. I signed for my ratings 20 Oct, but it wasn't submitted to my case manager until 1 Nov...supposedly. I keep checking in with them to make sure it was actually submitted this time.
Dang, I am sorry your PEBLO dropped the ball like that! Message me if you get your orders back and I’ll do the same as ours were sent back around the same time.