SRB payment question

cbreaux28

Registered Member
Been through all of the process and being seperated with severance. Question I have is my srb payment should be 2 mar but is not showing on my les like in years past saying you are scheduled a payment. My ETS IS 28 Mar so not sure if this will be paid or not. Finance says they do not know!! Thanks in advance for the help.

TSgt Twitch

PEB Forum Veteran
Been through all of the process and being seperated with severance. Question I have is my srb payment should be 2 mar but is not showing on my les like in years past saying you are scheduled a payment. My ETS IS 28 Mar so not sure if this will be paid or not. Finance says they do not know!! Thanks in advance for the help.
Dunno either, if you all ready have orders, they may have done the waiver for your SRB and cut it off. (with a waiver you do not have to pay back anything, but you stop getting anymore from the date of the waiver traditionally, however I personally did A waiver for my SRB when I left my career field and went into recruiting, and I still received my SRB)