TDRL Payments

builtgypsy

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Active Duty pay is broken down into bi-monthly payments. I'm not sure how it's set up for the Reserves. But what about TDRL/PDRL? Since it's considerably less, is is just one lump sum at the 1st or 15th?

Built,

It is once a month and mine has alway been 1st. I don't recall being offered a middle month option.

D

The sun is shining, so of course I spent the better part of today hanging out at the hospital. But that's okay. The next few months will be filled with getting ASA bareboat certs and motorcycle trips. :D

Hope you've got some decent plates spinning on your end to keep you satisfied. :)

Something's wrong with that picture..they need to move the hospital to the beach.

They need to say none of the therapy is effective anyone, board me, separate me and then I can go back to being a beach bum. :D

Builtgypsey sounds like a great life better than my day today i had 3 appt back to back it felt like i was on by bad foot all day so i am hurting really bad today and i will feel like shit tomarrow. but i hope you enjoy the beach as much as i use to when it wasn't painful to walk on sand!