Temp profile expired

Necey435

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Morning all, three weeks ago i put in for an extension for my temp profile. Case worker acknowledged my paper work from my civilian doctor and said she would submit it for approval. Reached a out again last week and no response. Now this morning I see my pro file has expired. Does this mean I will have to start a new profile. If I go to drill in two weeks they will smoke the hell out of me besides the rucking and cause further damage to my already sever back injury. How do I protect myself from further damage this will cause my back ? How do I contact when my case work ignores my attempts to reach out to her. Any and all advise is greatly appreciated.

get your civilian doctor to write you a light duty/No PT note and that should be good!

Unfortunately I have to disagree with Sapper. I am a full-time HR SGT and I cant tell you how many Soldiers have gotten screwed because of this. Without a profile you are unprotected. I suggest you do the following:

1-Email your profile packet to: [email protected]

Contrary to popular belief, you can submit this yourself if you have all of the proper documentation. Make sure in the subject line you put "Profile Request" with Last Name, First Name, and Last 4 of Social

1-Print off all emails correspondence of you trying to obtain your profile with your case manager and on your own.

2- Contact your first line leader and make them aware if your situation so they can make higher aware.

3-Keep in mind that your case worker could have issues in her/his own life that is keeping them out of the office. It isn't always due to negligence on their part.

4-Go ahead and get that note as sapper stated, but don't count on it protecting you. It is difficult as a reservist because the process of obtaining a profile isnt nearly as simple as being active duty. I have a good relationship with my Commander so I usually try to help Soldiers out who are in situations like you (also going through MEB process myself) but I realize that some leaders aren't nearly as understanding.

If you aren't sure of what all needs to be attached let me know and I will attach the documents for your use.

Sure, you can email yourself for profile request. However, Sapper is correct. That note will cover you. Good luck