The Brick Wall

OTreeNSMChange

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
My MEB began June 13, 2016 and I have been beyond patient with this dragged out process, however, I am now finding myself standing in front of a brick wall. I received findings in January and appealed them. My formal board date was May 31, 2017. The board went well but I am still waiting for the infamous phone call now day 45 post formal board. I am starting to worry that my package went in to the shredder (sarcasm) not literally. Just want some input from anyone that has witnessed anything similar. Thank you.

goflymike

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Didnt you have a lawyer with you at the FPEB? Id contact their office. I never actually went to my FPEB (recalled weeks before) but I was under the impression that they told you before you left what their decision was.

OTreeNSMChange

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Didnt you have a lawyer with you at the FPEB? Id contact their office. I never actually went to my FPEB (recalled weeks before) but I was under the impression that they told you before you left what their decision was.
I had a JAG but the only way you know your results before leaving DC is if the Board cuts you a deal, if theres no deal then theres no definitive answer until a disposition is made. No worries though I literally got my call yesterday lol.
30% DOD/100% VA PRDL worth the fight.

Warrior644

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I had a JAG but the only way you know your results before leaving DC is if the Board cuts you a deal, if theres no deal then theres no definitive answer until a disposition is made. No worries though I literally got my call yesterday lol.
30% DOD/100% VA PRDL worth the fight.
Indeed, congratulations to a successful FPEB hearing; good deal for sure! :D Take care and enjoy! :cool:

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

OTreeNSMChange

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Indeed, congratulations to a successful FPEB hearing; good deal for sure! :D Take care and enjoy! :cool:

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!
Thank You Warrior.