Timeline Update

Deon74

Registered Member
I just wanted to update everyone. My family and I got our ID cards today. Paperwork has been sent to DFAS to setup my account and start payments. So here is my timeline:

MEB SEPARATION - 5/2006
SUBMITTED PDBR APPLICATION - 5/2015
PDBR COMPLETE /AWARDED 40% PDRL- 10/2017
RETIREMENT ORDERS - 2/12/2018
ID CARDS/DEERS - 2/13/2018

It has been a long journey but worth the time and patience. Stay the course fellow warriors and exhaust all options if the road looks grim. I will be hoping for the best for all of you.

SgtSlim

Registered Member
Ok I just found out about this and sent my application in to [email protected]. Is this still the correct address?
Honorable Discharge 02NOV09
Separation Pay and Correction DD215 on 07/10
Correction to Correction of DD215 on 08/13

Any tips or email correction would be greatly appreciated.

-sgtslim

Deon74

Registered Member
Ok I just found out about this and sent my application in to [email protected]. Is this still the correct address?

-sgtslim

-sgtslim
That is correct for the electronic submission of your PDBR application. Most individuals wait about 2 years at this point for a decision about their case. Make sure all of your contact information is updated on the VA website. Time and patience is key at this point. I wish you the very best of luck!

SgtSlim

Registered Member
That is correct for the electronic submission of your PDBR application. Most individuals wait about 2 years at this point for a decision about their case. Make sure all of your contact information is updated on the VA website. Time and patience is key at this point. I wish you the very best of luck!
Thank you so much.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">