Transpoc List

Did they happen to say what the avg wait is for the fast track list? I'm anticipating a job offer tomorrow morning and the only steps remaining are signing my 199 etc. I'd like to have an idea of what a reasonable start date would be to discuss with the employer.

She was not able to tell me the wait time/how many people were on the list I guess because she didn't have permissions on her screen to see that info.

She was not able to tell me the wait time/how many people were on the list I guess because she didn't have permissions on her screen to see that info.

Hah, funny. I've heard that answer multiple times throughout this process...
Thanks for the response.

Anybody got updates yet? Signed DA199 7 AUG 17.

Signed 199 24 July 17, hit transport today!

hey guys/gals

Made the Transpoc List today!!!!!!!!
199 signed 8AUG
case was sent to PEB and arrived at PDA 10AUG
Hit Transpoc List TODAY

I guess its really the luck of the draw when it comes to what cases they finish first. They told me they still had cases from June/July to finish before they got to Aug cases but I just got sent to PDA on 10 AUG and made the list today. Just stay positive and don't let it get you down. let me know if I can be of any help to anybody else.

H

hey guys/gals

Made the Transpoc List today!!!!!!!!
199 signed 8AUG
case was sent to PEB and arrived at PDA 10AUG
Hit Transpoc List TODAY

I guess its really the luck of the draw when it comes to what cases they finish first. They told me they still had cases from June/July to finish before they got to Aug cases but I just got sent to PDA on 10 AUG and made the list today. Just stay positive and don't let it get you down. let me know if I can be of any help to anybody else.

H

I signed 7 August, got to PDA on 11 August so hopefully I'm close.

I'm hoping I hit the list either today or next week. Signed my 199 on 7 AUG and it was sent to PDA 9 AUG. I've had 2 future job offers fall through already. Neither wanted to commit to a formal job offer so I couldn't get a job offer letter.

Is
I'm hoping I hit the list either today or next week. Signed my 199 on 7 AUG and it was sent to PDA 9 AUG. I've had 2 future job offers fall through already. Neither wanted to commit to a formal job offer so I couldn't get a job offer letter.

Any updates? I just signed my 199 today... I really wanna get out of Texas! Lol.

Is

Any updates? I just signed my 199 today... I really wanna get out of Texas! Lol.

I just out-processed my final station today at Ft. Benning. I start leave 14 OCT and my retirement date is 21 NOV.

I just out-processed my final station today at Ft. Benning. I start leave 14 OCT and my retirement date is 21 NOV.

So I’m understanding bc I am kinda lost about this, once I made the list, I did today, what do I need to do now? I heard orders are backlogged also.

So I’m understanding bc I am kinda lost about this, once I made the list, I did today, what do I need to do now? I heard orders are backlogged also.
I'm glad you've finally made the list. From here, you should be clearing CIF if you haven't already (just provide your DA-199), ordering your medical records, attend the VA Briefing and meet your VA counselor, and find something to do to occupy your time because the wait for orders can be frustrating.