TRANSPROC Timeline

I agree, i can deal with a 3 month wait as long as thats a solid estimate and can plan accordingly. I just dont like how were being left in the dark with all of this. I dont know where else to turn to get answers at this point.

Reactions: kak
Yeah, it's getting a little frustrating. I was told I'd come down on TRANSPROC in 2-15 days after signing 199. 5 weeks later, I've heard nothing. Where else would something like that fly without:
-consequences
-a plan implemented to rectify the situation
-properly informing the soldier about the situation!?
The Army is terrible, can't wait to get out and be part of a professional organization

The reply I get from my PEBLO is "I don't know, I sent an email..." then he just sits back and collects a taxpayer funded salary for being reactive and pathetic

Yeah, it's getting a little frustrating. I was told I'd come down on TRANSPROC in 2-15 days after signing 199. 5 weeks later, I've heard nothing. Where else would something like that fly without:
-consequences
-a plan implemented to rectify the situation
-properly informing the soldier about the situation!?

Agreed! I don't understand why there is a hold-up with TRANSPROC. Or why there isn't a plan B. I'm trying to get a better grasp on a tangible timeline today, but I'm sure I won't get any info from my PEBLO. My husband is also in an active duty and we've got PCS orders for August but I don't know if I'll even be out by then, which is nuts! And I'm not sure if any of you are having this same problem, but my unit can't identify me as a known loss until I come down on orders... or so they tell me lol. Obviously they "know" I'm leaving at some point, but they can't bring in a new officer until they have something on paper (although, I think this is sorta BS because I was supposed to move in Sep without a replacement identified due to getting promoted but whatever, this place is crazy).

I just don't understand, it seems like this problem is sporadic because there are people who have hit the list and had signed their 199's at similar times to me, but there are also those who have been waiting weeks longer than me. How is that even possible?! Shouldn't those who had signed their 199's earlier get notification before those who had only waited 2-3 weeks? I am fine with waiting if they would take care of people waiting 1+ months before more recent boards...

Also, after having spoken with my transitions office, the guy i talked with has pushed his "normal operating timeline" that he always spouts off from 2-6 weeks to 2-8 weeks now when telling someone to just wait. Is there anyone here waiting past 6-8 weeks?

Quick update, my commander is now on board. I don't know if it will help get anywhere, but I assume he might get a little more info that I can relay to y'all. Will update with any info he can get me.

Has anyone been in the process for longer than a year now? My Referral date was 15 April of last year and according to my dashboard I am still in the IPEB step at over 70 days now and still no word on my ratings. Just wondering if someone has had the same situation that every step has taken three times as long as it should have. Really wished the process was working like I had hoped.

I called PDA today. Apparently, they never received my file. I then called my PEBLO and she said that PDA had received my file and that they were confused because they've been receiving files in 3 different ways since their systems are still down. My PEBLO said she'd call to reverify and told me that I should come down TRANSPROC in about 10 days.

Not sure what to believe, but I find it difficult to believe that for five weeks the PEB thought the PDA had my file, all the while PDA says they never received it.

PDA did tell me that it's taking about 2 weeks to come down on TRANSPROC once they receive a packet.

The numbers to PDA are:
703-325-2623/0569/1090/2565

Agreed! I don't understand why there is a hold-up with TRANSPROC. Or why there isn't a plan B. I'm trying to get a better grasp on a tangible timeline today, but I'm sure I won't get any info from my PEBLO. My husband is also in an active duty and we've got PCS orders for August but I don't know if I'll even be out by then, which is nuts! And I'm not sure if any of you are having this same problem, but my unit can't identify me as a known loss until I come down on orders... or so they tell me lol. Obviously they "know" I'm leaving at some point, but they can't bring in a new officer until they have something on paper (although, I think this is sorta BS because I was supposed to move in Sep without a replacement identified due to getting promoted but whatever, this place is crazy).
My Branch Chief called my Branch Manager as soon as my unfit memo came back and was able to get a backfill for me. My backfill arrived at the end of Jan. I'm pretty sure I'm being tracked as a loss at my unit and at my Branch.

I called PDA today. Apparently, they never received my file. I then called my PEBLO and she said that PDA had received my file and that they were confused because they've been receiving files in 3 different ways since their systems are still down. My PEBLO said she'd call to reverify and told me that I should come down TRANSPROC in about 10 days.

Not sure what to believe, but I find it difficult to believe that for five weeks the PEB thought the PDA had my file, all the while PDA says they never received it.

PDA did tell me that it's taking about 2 weeks to come down on TRANSPROC once they receive a packet.

The numbers to PDA are:

Did they give you any kind of hard time about calling them? What a mess for you. I'm sorry that happened. Hopefully it gets straightened out now. Keep us posted!

Did they give you any kind of hard time about calling them? What a mess for you. I'm sorry that happened. Hopefully it gets straightened out now. Keep us posted!
No hard time about calling. However, I will prob call back tomorrow or Thursday...will keep posted!

The numbers to PDA are:
and NOONE thinks this ISN'T OKAY?! Man the stupidity and craziness that people get away with in the military!!!

I emailed my PEBLO telling her your story and requested she confirm they have my packet, or I will call myself. I have a meeting with my commander at 1330 EST about all this too...

and NOONE thinks this ISN'T OKAY?! Man the stupidity and craziness that people get away with in the military!!!

I emailed my PEBLO telling her your story and requested she confirm they have my packet, or I will call myself. I have a meeting with my commander at 1330 EST about all this too...
Where are you located?

The numbers to PDA are:
Okay so these numbers are deffinitly the only way your going to get answers. Were just gonna have to be are own peblo at this point. I called the second number and got through to the pda and confirmed they have recieved all my information and that it was sent over to the other side of the office that deals with the transpoc list and all of that. That number is the 2565 number but i have not been able to get through to him thus far.

Awesome.. My command is going to contact my PEBLO/PDA tomorrow and let me know what happens or any info they get. hopefully I can get more info to give out :)

Okay so these numbers are deffinitly the only way your going to get answers. Were just gonna have to be are own peblo at this point. I called the second number and got through to the pda and confirmed they have recieved all my information and that it was sent over to the other side of the office that deals with the transpoc list and all of that. That number is the 2565 number but i have not been able to get through to him thus far.
The 2565 number is the number to a SFC Kirkpatrick who is responsible for farming out the cases to his case workers.