trying to understand what my rating would be

PC0125

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I getting put out the army through MEB and i have signed my narsum last week and it is about to be sent up for results. I was wondering could someone give me an idea of what my percentage might be. I'm married with one kid. This is what was on my DA Form 3947:
1. Multiple Sclerosis and neck pain fails to meet retention standards.
2. Degenerative disc disease, C3-C4. Status post spinal decompression and cervical fusion surgery with residual arthralgia and decreased range of motion. Fails to meet retention standards.

OTHER CLAIMED CONDITIONS MEETING RETENTION STANDARDS:
1. Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depression
2. Obstructive sleep apnea
3. Unspecified disease of the oral soft tissue

If anybody could help me with some info, I would be thankful.​

I getting put out the army through MEB and i have signed my narsum last week and it is about to be sent up for results. I was wondering could someone give me an idea of what my percentage might be. I'm married with one kid. This is what was on my DA Form 3947:
1. Multiple Sclerosis and neck pain fails to meet retention standards.
2. Degenerative disc disease, C3-C4. Status post spinal decompression and cervical fusion surgery with residual arthralgia and decreased range of motion. Fails to meet retention standards.

OTHER CLAIMED CONDITIONS MEETING RETENTION STANDARDS:
1. Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depression
2. Obstructive sleep apnea
3. Unspecified disease of the oral soft tissue

If anybody could help me with some info, I would be thankful.​

Do you use CPAP? Pure speculation but I think you're looking at between 40-60% DoD and 70-90%VA.

Hope you get service connection for your oral soft tissue disease...the VA will most likely cover your dental if you do!