twice medboarded

richard79

Registered Member
I have been medboarded twice once in 2006 and the other in 2015.my question is I have turned in my application for pbdr for review how will it effect if any to my new ratings I have 20%dod and 100%va
in 2006 I only got 10 % for my back wich didn't include radioculopathy but in 2015 iwas supposed to be medboarded for hep c and chronic back pain ,at the last minute they took the hep c away and only gave me 20% for the back,please help me understand this

oddpedestrian

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hep C they are taking away from a lot of people even people who are currently SC for it. Studies have proven its drug or sex-related and not due to unclean dental and medical facilities as previously thought. The back you can try to swing it to 30 and retire on it alone.

richard79

Registered Member
Hep C they are taking away from a lot of people even people who are currently SC for it. Studies have proven its drug or sex-related and not due to unclean dental and medical facilities as previously thought. The back you can try to swing it to 30 and retire on it alone.
though I was rated at 10% for hepc they did not add to my dod %and as for my back they did not ad radiocalupathy wich was 10% for each side

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">