UNFIT/FIT Decision Help

afback123

Registered Member
Just received my email from MYPERS that my package was sent back to the PEBLO, I never received an email stating that it was sent to the VA. From reading some posts on here that means I was found fit? Does anyone have any insight? I am stressing out waiting for my call from my PEBLO. Thank you in advance!

magoo853

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
If it went straight from AFPC back to your PEBLO then you may be unfit or they may need more documentation or something...Wont know until he calls.

afback123

Registered Member
So I accessed vets.gov website and saw my case was closed out 5 october. I called them and they faxed my ratings/decision and in the letter they said that I was referred for ratings because I was unfit and found my ratings so I think I was found unfit and just did not receive my email from MYPERS saying that it was sent to the VA.

magoo853

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
So I accessed vets.gov website and saw my case was closed out 5 october. I called them and they faxed my ratings/decision and in the letter they said that I was referred for ratings because I was unfit and found my ratings so I think I was found unfit and just did not receive my email from MYPERS saying that it was sent to the VA.
So then you probably just missed the email saying that it went to the VA. Did the email say that the PEBLO should contact you within 72 hours? If so then he probably has your ratings!