Urgent! Make a claim or should i wait?

Peter.parker.gonzalez

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Greetings everyone I’m not sure where exactly to post this question if i posted it in the wrong spot please let me know and i will delete it. My question is i have some additional claims to make with the va, but i start my terminal leave on the 27th of this month. But also i just found out last week that I have TmJ i was wondering how do i go about this process? Should i wait till after i fully retire and receive my va pay, and the final VA Ratings letter in the mail, and then file a new claim with the va? or should i file it now before getting out? and if i should file now can someone please tell me what the process is like? Thank you for all your answers

I'd wait and submit it as a fully developed claim. It is highly unlikely it would change your DoD percentage and a change now would delay your departure.

I'd wait and submit it as a fully developed claim. It is highly unlikely it would change your DoD percentage and a change now would delay your departure.

Okay even if i already signed my 199 and i already have a separation date? I believe i already finished the meb process because i already have my ratings and all. Just curious if i should wait till i have my dd214 before adding another claim