VA Appointment Question

SC1992

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hello all. I made my claims last week. I have 8. How long after claims are made an it shows in ebenefits do you get your actual appointments? I’m anxious to get this done an over with. This whole thing is making my anxiety 10x worse. Any help would be great.

I've noticed that this can vary based on how proactive your MSC is. In my process, I was notified of my C&P exam dates less than 2 weeks after making my claim with the MSC. The exams were all within the same week of each other, all dated for a week from when I was notified.

Try your best to be patient. To be honest, there isn't much that you can do to expedite the process a majority of the time other than being ready and willing to go whenever they need you. Good luck!

You are early in the process. There is a long way to go, relatively speaking.

I think within 2 weeks is a good guess.

Good luck.

Just finished up my final QTC exam. The doctor stated that I have less that 10% range of motion in my dominant hand/wrist. Is that good or bad for my VA side of things?

I've noticed that this can vary based on how proactive your MSC is. In my process, I was notified of my C&P exam dates less than 2 weeks after making my claim with the MSC. The exams were all within the same week of each other, all dated for a week from when I was notified.

Try your best to be patient. To be honest, there isn't much that you can do to expedite the process a majority of the time other than being ready and willing to go whenever they need you. Good luck!

I tried looking in your signature block to see your timeline but was unsuccessful. How long after your last C&P did you find out fit or unfit?

Hey sorry, I don't have my timeline posted. For me, I began noticing that e benefits was changing my claim status, so I knew that the MEB was done because the VA had my package. I called my PEBLO and he told me I was unfit and waiting for my ratings. That was about 3 weeks after submitting the package. You also have to consider the time it took from my last c&p exam until my PEBLO had the package ready to send off. Probably a month in total for unfit finding, then another month or so for my ratings on the 10 total conditions I claimed. My guess is that the more you claim, the longer the process will take.

I only claimed 8 things. Will I know when my PEBLO submits the package?

I only claimed 8 things. Will I know when my PEBLO submits the package?

The PEBLO will contact you to sign your AF618. That's when you know it goes to the next phase which is the IPEB. I just signed mine today...