VA Rating Timelines

So, am I hearing you say that if my daughter ends up receiving military disability, then she can get VA disability as well? She has multiple fractures in both feet, her right leg, knee and multiples in her right hip. Can she get VA Disability if the military does not give her disability?

The answer, of course, is it depends... It depends on how much pay she is entitled to now and the outcomes from the board and the percentages assigned. The only thing similar to what you are asking could be if military finds her unfit but assigns a rating below 30%. In that case she'd get some sort of severance pay and be entitled to VA pay at her assigned VA percentage.

Anybody knows why they requested a medical providers opinion about my case ?

The answer, of course, is it depends... It depends on how much pay she is entitled to now and the outcomes from the board and the percentages assigned. The only thing similar to what you are asking could be if military finds her unfit but assigns a rating below 30%. In that case she'd get some sort of severance pay and be entitled to VA pay at her assigned VA percentage.
How long after the va finishes your ratings does it take the peb to make a final decision and send it back to your peblo ? My ratings were complete Friday .. I’m trying to be out by February or March for class

Again, it depends. I got mine back 10 days later. It may be hard to get out by FEB. Took a month for me to get orders (Navy) after I accepted the boards findings. There is a lot to make sure you get right before you get out so make sure you have an idea what needs to be squared away. You may have to do to a transition class as well.

Update: I requested a formal hearing to add the other side radiculopothy. In the packet I sent up to the board I put all the evidence from my medical record of being seen and treated for both sides. I also got a letter from my PCM describing problems on both sides. They set my formal hearing a month later. The week before my hearing I got a reply from them saying they are going to give me what I was asking for which put me at my 30% for the Army. That means Permanent Disability.