VA Ratings

The good thing about this forum. Is that a lot of people that are on here have experience what we are going through. This forum is very enlightening. Keep your head up.

Once you log in. Click on disabilities . It should show you what you were rated for.

Oh!! Probably will have to wait on the brown envelope. The magic # is 30%.

Mine did not show up in there either. Reason being. Prior to the Meb board. I was rated 30% for Major depressive disorder. I filed a notice of disagreement in October 2015 and it is still pending. I say that to say this. Because of the NOD. Ebenefits would not show me my PEB rating. Hope that make sense.

Let me ask you this. Did the VA close one claim and then open another one?

Let me ask you this. Did the VA close one claim and then open another one?
No, this is my first Med board. There are 2 conditions referred by Physician to DoD but 34 claims to the VA. IDES dashboard went from VA ratings to PEN findings so thats when I decided to check ebenefits and saw that the Decision letter was sent the 29th

What I meant was. Did the VA send your original claim to historical and then open the same claim? That is how the claim process went for me. I try not to follow that IDES dashboard.

What I meant was. Did the VA send your original claim to historical and then open the same claim? That is how the claim process went for me. I try not to follow that IDES dashboard.
Not that I know of

My claims did that. The original was closed, then the same claim opened up three days later.

Good. Your VA disability might be more than your retirement pay. If your MEB conditions are combat related. You probably will be able to apply for CRSC.

Good. Your VA disability might be more than your retirement pay. If your MEB conditions are combat related. You probably will be able to apply for CRSC.
Yes combat related and stated as that on the NARSUM

This is what The PEB wrote on my DA199 in the administrative section:

The PEB makes the following findings:
The disability disposition is not based on disease or injury incurred in the line of duty in combat with an enemy of the United States and as a direct
result of armed conflict or caused by an instrumentality of war and incurred in the line of duty during a period of war (5 USC 8332, 3502, and 6303).
(This determination is made for all compensable cases but pertains to potential benefits for disability retirees employed under Federal Civil Service.)
Evidence of record reflects the Soldier was not a member or obligated to become a member of an armed force or Reserve thereof, or the NOAA or
the USPHS on 24 September 1975.
3. The disability did not result from a combat-related injury under the provisions of 26 USC 104 or 10 USC 10216.

This is what The PEB wrote on my DA199 in the administrative section:

The PEB makes the following findings:
The disability disposition is not based on disease or injury incurred in the line of duty in combat with an enemy of the United States and as a direct
result of armed conflict or caused by an instrumentality of war and incurred in the line of duty during a period of war (5 USC 8332, 3502, and 6303).
(This determination is made for all compensable cases but pertains to potential benefits for disability retirees employed under Federal Civil Service.)
Evidence of record reflects the Soldier was not a member or obligated to become a member of an armed force or Reserve thereof, or the NOAA or
the USPHS on 24 September 1975.
3. The disability did not result from a combat-related injury under the provisions of 26 USC 104 or 10 USC 10216.
Thanks for that info. I just need to be patient and read my letter when it gets here. It's easy to let the anxiety take over