VA Ratings

We all worry, but it is coming. I had to go through hell and high water to get to this point. Trying to get my LOD through the reserve was painful. What got me to this point happened in Iraq in 2004.

My MEB started back in July 2016. But without LOD I was like a fish out of water. I felt like giving up numerous times. But, I had people encouraging me to keep going.

It is coming, just keep the faith.

We all worry, but it is coming. I had to go through hell and high water to get to this point. Trying to get my LOD through the reserve was painful. What got me to this point happened in Iraq in 2004.

My MEB started back in July 2016. But without LOD I was like a fish out of water. I felt like giving up numerous times. But, I had people encouraging me to keep going.

It is coming, just keep the faith.
You’re right , thank you i appreciate it

I called the VA today and all they would tell me is that the ratings are done and the letter has been sent but nothing else. And my PEBLO said she hasn't gotten anything yet. Of course I checked the mail again today and no brown envelope yet.....

The VA will not tell you your rating. The envelope is coming. Your PEBLO is waiti g on the PEB to send her or she your DA 199. Once your peblo get it. They will do a DA form 5893 computation of your %. That will tell you what you are entitled to for retirement.

I called the VA today and all they would tell me is that the ratings are done and the letter has been sent but nothing else. And my PEBLO said she hasn't gotten anything yet. Of course I checked the mail again today and no brown envelope yet.....
Same here . They keep telling me the same thing. Hopefully by next week that’ll officially be 14 days for us both

I know that it is hard to be patient. That Brown envelope is more like a golden envelope. Hahaha.

The envelope will come to you. I think people get it mixed up with the decision letter.

The envelope will come to you. I think people get it mixed up with the decision letter.
Well I'm one of those people. I guess I'm still not understanding the process. I'm just trying to be patient waiting for my golden envelope!

Trust me. What you are feeling. A lot of us have experience it. I promise you that the golden envelope is on its way.

Nothing again in the mail....
One more chance tomorrow and then we are on to next week!