VA Ratings

I've been here a year as an instructor for the rotational units coming through

I did that for a year at Fort Hunter Liggett back in 2011-2012

About two weeks after my claim went to historical. Claim closed on Dec 6th. Received DA199 Dec 19th.

Contacted the peb Thursday they told me the theyre trying to determine permanent retirement or tdrl and my da 199 will be available by the 18th or 19th . Hoping to get orders a week or 2 after and be out mid February.. any news anyone ?

Last edited:
I never got my VA letter so they faxed it to me today and I got 100%. It's nice to feel settled and know a dollar amount. Next step is getting the 199 and finding out retirement status.

Contacted the peb Thursday they told me the theyre trying to determine permanent retirement or tdrl and my da 199 will be available by the 18th or 19th . Hoping to get orders a week or 2 after and be out mid February.. any news anyone ?
that's great. Congrats. Seems quick to get orders, they are saying 2 months for me

I never got my VA letter so they faxed it to me today and I got 100%. It's nice to feel settled and know a dollar amount. Next step is getting the 199 and finding out retirement status.

Congratulations! I hope all goes well for you in the rest of your disability evaluation process!

2 months ? I haven’t heard of anyone waiting that long . I didn’t receive a packet either but my da 199 should be here next week so I’ll just wait and see

My PEBLO emailed me on Jan 9th about submitting my D 199. She said that if I haven't heard from her in 25 days in regards to my orders to email her.