VARR missing medical records

Douglas S

Registered Member
I got me VARR back from the VA with an increase from 10% to 20%, but me legal counsel didn't submit my most recent range of motion measurements with the VARR memo, which should have put me at 40%.

My question is this: how do I get the VA to do another reconsideration before I am separated in order to get my separation rating to the correct 40%?

Thanks!

Jason Perry

Benevolent Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I got me VARR back from the VA with an increase from 10% to 20%, but me legal counsel didn't submit my most recent range of motion measurements with the VARR memo, which should have put me at 40%.
Was your legal counsel appointed military counsel or private/civilian counsel?

Much of my questions would be directed to your counsel. I would ask what was requested in the VARR, and on what basis and, if it was for a rating above what you received, on what basis was the request made.

Something seems really off here.

My question is this: how do I get the VA to do another reconsideration before I am separated in order to get my separation rating to the correct 40%?
Under the rules/regulations, the VARR is a "one time" event. So, technically, your relief is to pursue the issue after you are separated.

Sounds like someone really screwed up your case. I don't know enough about your case to offer more.

Hope things go your way in later appeals. Best of luck!

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">