We just need some help..

katyringo

Registered Member
My husband has a 50% VA disability rating for his knees and PTSD. He was medically discharged in 2009 at 10% from the marine corps.

We found out about this process and submitted the packet a couple months ago. We know its a LOOOOOOOONNNGGGG process. I have read that there are some email addresses we can contact? Where can I find those?

Here is the email address to the PDRB:[email protected]. You must include your name and Docket Number in the subject line. Which should have been mailed to you once they received your initial packet. If you do not have your Docket ID number as of yet it might take a few months after you send in your packet. To get my doc number it took 3 months. Also, it took another 7 months and 7 days to collect medical records. So the process is long and slow but the time thus far has gone pretty fast. As of now I am waiting to go to adjudication (Another 1-12 month process once in adjudication). After you get a reply check back with them every 4 months or so and they will provide you an updated status. For the most part they have replied to my email pretty quickly and within a few hours to the next day.Good luck and remember we are all in this together. Once your complete with PDBR record collection and adjudication your findings will be posted http://boards.law.af.mil/AF_PDBR.htm here.

Last edited:
Ultra...what if we never received a docket number and we sent our stuff off 12 months ago have received no letter and or any other correspondence and don’t even know if they have our packet and we have sent 5 emails and received no response at all how exactly are we supposed to proceed then? This is exactly where I’m at right now I don’t even know if they have my stuff as I haven’t received a single thing since the day I sent it off

I would send it in again this time certified mail. As of right now I am not aware of any time limitations for submitting to the PDRB.

Be sure you are checking you spam folder. And it takes up to a month for a response. Lots of people take leave from November to January and it always slows things down this time of year.