We need more Army National Guard Timelines! (Here's Mine)

I'm still in the PEB Phase as well, waiting on that DA 199... I should be at PDA action and SecArmy approval. FYI, I called the PEB and my packet was lost in their transition. They said by the end of this week I should receive the 199. We'll see...

Ok Good Luck! My Peblo hasn't returned any of my emails for any updates and she said she would every two weeks! If I don't hear from her by Weds I will contact the Peb Legal Office.

I received my 199 today, they found me unfit because I couldn't perform the duties of a 25L, which require lifting of up to 100 pounds, that is no my MOS, so not sure how they got that, even at the top of the form they have my correct MOS. Overall rating is 40 DA and 90 VA.

Great news! Any DA rating of 30% or higher= Medical Retirement!!!

After 104 days, I finally received my DA 199. Unfortunately the rating for PTSD is wrong, so I will have to appeal, without a formal board. Anyone know how long this will take? Supposed to speak to my PEBLO tomorrow about this. Worried it might take too long but it will be worth it, as it will boost my DoD rating to 70%.

It still says Gathering Evidence on vets.com. Everyone keeps mentioning MSC, who exactly is this? I have only ever had contact with my PEBLO from Ft. Stewart.

MJ your VA MSC is also responsible for loading all medical documents for you. I spoke to the VA Seattle office this week that is looking at my VARR reconsideration and they told me that I still could load documents into ebenifits/vets.gov but the quickest and best way they prefer is to email all documents to the VA MSC and they will load them into the system that the VA will access for your case.

I'm national guard M-Day and dual status Fed Tech. Things are actually moving much faster than I thought they would. I'm already 100% VA rated for 7 conditions. I only had 3 LODs that all had permanent 3 profiles so those are the only 3 conditions that went to the MEB (all 3 were found unfitting). My current ratings for those 3 conditions are PTSD VA-70%; Asthma VA-30%; Degenerative Disc Disease/Facet Syndrone- 40%.

I will have to wait and see if the ratings are changed by the Army. I'm pretty good at forcasting outcomes of C&P exams. My PEBLO and Lawyer both said that most of the time, the Army PEB agrees with the MEB & VA suggested ratings. So I'm hoping that holds true for me since I already have great ratings and don't want anything lowered.

I read somewhere that PTSD is automatically set to DoD 50% upon medical discharge regardless of the previous VA rating being higher or lower than that. Not sure if that's true, but time will tell. I'm hoping to max out at 75% DoD, 100% VA.

If they keep all conditions rated where they currently are- PTSD 70, Asthma 30, and Back 40- that puts me at 90% DoD (75% is the max DoD)
If PTSD is lowered to 50, with asthma and back, that puts me at 80% (still 75% DoD max)
And If for some reason PTSD isn't considered and I only keeep Asthma & Back puts me at 60% DoD (still pretty decent)

Hopefully I get my 199 before Christmas and will let you all know how the cookie crumbles.

Referral 08/30/2017
VA Claims 09/08/2017
Medical Exam 10/12/2017
Medical Evaluation Board 11/03/2017
Informal PEB 11/08/2017
► VA Rating Current Step ( as of 11/15/2017 ebenefits says: "Preparation for Decision" and "Estimated Completion: 11/23/2017 - 12/14/2017")

PEB Findings.... TBD (Here is where you get the DA 199)
PEBLO Counsel & Soldier Election.... TBD
PEB Appeal or VA Reconsideration .... TBD
PDA Action & SecArmy Approval .... TBD
Transition (Including Leave/PTDY) .... I think National Guard skips this step.
Benefits.... TBD

Do any of you guys know what pending nd PEB means?

Brandnizzle74 are you in the IDES or the LDES process.

I have a p3 for legs an f code for deployment. Then on the profile where it says med administration it says “ pending ND PEB(arng only)

On ides dash board it has nothing. But my medical readiness doesn’t pop up it just says my med pros and then takes me to my dlc 6 and 7.

Gundog- what exactly does the IDES Dashboard say? If the dashboard is completely blank and you haven't received a phone from your PEBLO- you haven't started your MEDBoard. So, it seems like you're still in the process of getting profiles and treatment for your condition. Unfortunately, I believe ND stands for Non-Duty Related.

Non Duty Related means that the only outcomes available once you start the board are "fit" or "unfit and separation without benefits." If you have an LOD for the condition, you should be processed for a duty related MEB and PEB.

Gundog- what exactly does the IDES Dashboard say? If the dashboard is completely blank and you haven't received a phone from your PEBLO- you haven't started your MEDBoard. So, it seems like you're still in the process of getting profiles and treatment for your condition. Unfortunately, I believe ND stands for Non-Duty Related.

Non Duty Related means that the only outcomes available once you start the board are "fit" or "unfit and separation without benefits." If you have an LOD for the condition, you should be processed for a duty related MEB and PEB.

It literally says no case. I have two signatures on my profile for the perm. They have marked it non duty related. Botched surgery on leg. I can’t take any apft aerobic events and have a profile code of F.

It literally says no case. I have two signatures on my profile for the perm. They have marked it non duty related. Botched surgery on leg. I can’t take any apft aerobic events and have a profile code of F.

I had a case worker that called for updates but have not heard from them since september.

I'm sorry gundog. sounds like you just need to get a hold of someone in your state's Medical Command for a status update. Or, just keep trying the case manager.

Back